What happed to the packers, rogers

RaZon

Reaction score
Every team in the North lost so..............

9-8 will win it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
FB-IMG-1631525485089.jpg

FB-IMG-1631525491307.jpg

Blake

Reaction score
Rodgers spent the off season playing golf with two of the shankiest ball strikers on tour (Phil Mickelson and Bryson DeChambeau). Makes sense their games would rub off on his.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Could just be a weird week 1 bump. It happens sometimes

true but fans think our game 1 loss shouldn't be looked at a positive as if the way the packers and the mighty Rogers was supposed to be better,

yet all the predictions leading up to game 1 had us getting destroyed and dak would be rusty and play badly and yet it was some much bigger names that played an egg game 1..would you rather lay and egg or play a close game on the road and nearly beat the sb champions in a hostiles environment?. Ill take positive from a loss and we have a lot of positives , the packers have zero positives they can take from that loss outside of Love getting some play time LMAO:muttley:

terra

Reaction score
I remember one season that started out with Drew Bledsoe and the Bill blowing out the Pats and Tom Brady 31-0.

That season ended with the Pats winning the SB and the bills not even making the playoffs.

Week one can have some very strange games.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Could be. Maybe seasons end we'll all laugh at the overreaction from week 1...but damn...I can't recall the last time I saw a team with a QB like Roders get drilled like that by a team like the Saints. This is a Saints team that didn't have Michael Thomas and the first game without Brees. Just wow.

ghst187

Reaction score

this!
many years, week 1 results often end up being the anomaly for teams and results rather than the trend. I loved seeing the pack get throttled but they are always like that and will lay total a total egg from time to time only to bounce back and win a bunch in a row and look like contenders.
And I think we can all agree that we aren’t likely to see Winston play like that every week.

RaZon

Reaction score
Week one always cracks me up, let's look back on all this silliness around week 12.

Give things some time.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Week one always cracks me up, let's look back on all this silliness around week 12.

Give things some time.

Razon when you lose 38-3 this should make the bloom come off the LaFleur coaching rainbow that and going for the FG late in that playoff loss and not giving any trust to the Jeopardy host to get 6.

RaZon

Reaction score
Razon when you lose 38-3 this should make the bloom come off the LaFleur coaching rainbow that and going for the FG late in that playoff loss and not giving any trust to the Jeopardy host to get 6.

To be honest,........we all are dying to talk some real football, but.......week one means nothing. Hell look at the NFC west and north.

RonWashington

Reaction score
To be honest,........we all are dying to talk some real football, but.......week one means nothing. Hell look at the NFC west and north.

I know Mike Zimmer lost to the Bengals , he might be skating on a questionable pond ….