What happed to the packers, rogers

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
A confirmed pedophile from the Olongapo military base from another message board. Also had an alt there named RaZon (same spelling), posted the same way as you, worshipped speedy athletes, and is a diehard blues fan (I noted your Tom Waits quote in your signature). Very odd that you and him aren't the same person, one 70+ year old frumpy old 49ers fan man named Larry Joiner from Porterville, Tulare County, California.

Last edited:

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Razon when you lose 38-3 this should make the bloom come off the LaFleur coaching rainbow that and going for the FG late in that playoff loss and not giving any trust to the Jeopardy host to get 6.
RaZon has been doxxed on another forum. First of all, he's a 49ers fan. Second of all, he is over 70 years old and spends his miserable golden years trolling internet message boards and posting mindless lists, pretending he is some Jack Lalanne twisted steel body builder when he's only just a sorry fat old man. Third of all, he's admitted to having preyed on underage girls in Olangapo in the Vietnam War era back in his military days. He chalks it up to "everyone did that back then... ya can't help it if you're overseas and they throw themselves at you..."

Ignore him and move on.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
received-307650944464207.jpg

Flamma

Reaction score
I remember one season that started out with Drew Bledsoe and the Bill blowing out the Pats and Tom Brady 31-0.

That season ended with the Pats winning the SB and the bills not even making the playoffs.

Week one can have some very strange games.

Yeah week one is meaningless other than in the standings. Teams are totally different by mid season. Rodgers sucked because they pressured him all game. A lot of QBs don't react to that well.

RaZon

Reaction score
I expect Rogers to have another bad game, there is something different going on with him now, don't think he is ready for football.

But.....will finally come around and win the division. But don't expect much in the playoffs.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I expect Rogers to have another bad game, there is something different going on with him now, don't think he is ready for football.

But.....will finally come around and win the division. But don't expect much in the playoffs.

I'm not so sure they win that division. I think if they get Fields in there soon, Chicago might actually have the tools to win that division.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The ONE time Rogers is my fantasy QB and he **** the bed in grand fashion. Just my luck.

Flamma

Reaction score

Maybe. I hope so. I'll believe it when I see it. Our luck they'll get it together after a few weeks.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm not so sure they win that division. I think if they get Fields in there soon, Chicago might actually have the tools to win that division.

I doubt the Bears make the playoffs with Dalton starting. I'm not so sure about Fields, but I think I know how good Dalton is.