What happened to the best WR trio in the NFL?

Creeper

Reaction score
You forgot to mention Cedrick Wilson the guy everyone said could take Gallup's place and that the Cowboys would be better with Wilson after Gallup got hurt. I will not argue that the Cowboys WRs are not overrated, but the Cowboys receivers a pretty good. The first 7 games of the season, no one was complaining about the receivers. Remember? What changed? Dak and Moore changed. When is the last time we saw Dak throw deep to CeeDee?

I think the reason the Cowboys receivers looked bad the last bunch of games is on Dak. He is indecisive, afraid to throw downfield most of the time, and not taking advantage of their abilities. Maybe it is his pass protection, but I don't think so. Watching Stafford hit guys on the run last night I thought of Dak throwing all those passes to receivers who run, turn around and wait for the ball to come to them. No chance for run after catch and a lot of times the DB sees the play and gets their before the ball. No receivers are going to look good in that situation.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
You forgot to mention Cedrick Wilson the guy everyone said could take Gallup's place and that the Cowboys would be better with Wilson after Gallup got hurt. I will not argue that the Cowboys WRs are not overrated, but the Cowboys receivers a pretty good. The first 7 games of the season, no one was complaining about the receivers. Remember? What changed? Dak and Moore changed. When is the last time we saw Dak throw deep to CeeDee?

I think the reason the Cowboys receivers looked bad the last bunch of games is on Dak. He is indecisive, afraid to throw downfield most of the time, and not taking advantage of their abilities. Maybe it is his pass protection, but I don't think so. Watching Stafford hit guys on the run last night I thought of Dak throwing all those passes to receivers who run, turn around and wait for the ball to come to them. No chance for run after catch and a lot of times the DB sees the play and gets their before the ball. No receivers are going to look good in that situation.

:hammer: