What happened to the Draft Show?

btcutter

Reaction score
Is it me or the quality is just gone down the tube?

it’s great when Dane Brugler is on.

Im sorry but Iisha lack knowledge and insight. Brian is ok but personally as he’s gotten older he seems to do less work on players. He does bring past experience and insight but his player evaluation is just not what it used to be.

I miss the great show they used to put on in the yester years.

JMO.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think late picks plus every year of the Cowboys taking a beat down has just taken its toll on everyone including the draft show.

Beaker42

Reaction score

Im sorry but Iisha lack knowledge and insight. Brian is ok but personally as he’s gotten older he seems to do less work on players. He does bring past experience and insight but his player evaluation is just not what it used to be.

JMO.
IMO BB is the LAST guy I listen to when it comes to evals. Last.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score

JMO.
It’s not just you. She brings the show down with her lack of preparation and all of the tater tot barnacles comments. The show was better with Helman and Brugler but they’ve moved on to better things. All of the other shows have suffered too. They changed the lineups on most if not all of them and imo not for the better.

ESisback

Reaction score
Draft show?!? The Cowboys have no chance at a difference maker. They’ll all be gone by 26! Just run cartoons instead!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
To me all the Dallas.com shows have gone down the drain. David Helman was bad at the end as well. His defense of the Cowboys on the Fox show is absolutely embarrassing. Once they lost their experts Dane and Bucky. Their entertainers Cavanaugh and KT the shows all started to suffer. The ex players to me our the worst parts of the shows. Ieasha disappointed me with her lack of preparation for the latest mock draft. That was embarrassing. The problem with Broaddus is when he is considered the expert on the show that is when he fails miserably. Love it when Dane and Bucky would put him in his place.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
To me all the Dallas.com shows have gone down the drain. David Helman was bad at the end as well. His defense of the Cowboys on the Fox show is absolutely embarrassing. Once they lost their experts Dane and Bucky. Their entertainers Cavanaugh and KT the shows all started to suffer. The ex players to me our the worst parts of the shows. Ieasha disappointed me with her lack of preparation for the latest mock draft. That was embarrassing. The problem with Broaddus is when he is considered the expert on the show that is when he fails miserably. Love it when Dane and Bucky would put him in his place.
Yea that was embarrassing. How many times she gonna say "I wasn't ready for that" smh. She could atleast at minimum have a spreadsheet with a phoned in quick description of top 100 players. Goodness

roy31

Reaction score
You need to watch the mock draft show .. what a joke ..they told everybody what picks they were picking .. she had the jets at 13.. “I didn’t prepare for the jets .. I thought it was the giants”. I used to love this show … can’t listen anymore

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yea that was embarrassing. How many times she gonna say "I wasn't ready for that" smh. She could atleast at minimum have a spreadsheet with a phoned in quick description of top 100 players. Goodness
In her defense they probably told her that they wanted a mock with Robinson falling to 26. Some of the picks by the other guys made no sense either. I think they selected several 2nd round picks in the top 15.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
In her defense they probably told her that they wanted a mock with Robinson falling to 26. Some of the picks by the other guys made no sense either. I think they selected several 2nd round picks in the top 15.
Gotta improvise on TV I guess

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Haven’t listened in 3-4 years. Back then, it started the decline.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I never watch the draft show, but I’ve noticed all the podcasts except for The Break have gone down the drain. The Players Lounge sounds like an episode of good times with everyone carrying on laughing and talking over each other. Ever since Rob Phillips left Talkin Cowboys it’s not worth listening to anymore.. Isaiah Stanback is their version of Jessie Holly, nothing but a motormouth. I find practically everyone annoying on those shows.