What happened to the Draft Show?

RandyOh

Reaction score
The only watchable draft show this year has been the episode they had Dane. I always watch the draft show while I watch the draft, unless Dane is there this year, imma watch Vochlombardi and his crew this year instead.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Iisha seem woefully lacking at times. Like shes unprepared and lost. Maybe in time she will be better but right now the show is unwatchable. Kyle is getting better, Bryan is entertaining but seems tepid. Dane Bugler is whats needed. He is an encyclopedia of draft knowledge and the show needs him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
People were telling her which player to pick. it was truly embarrassing.
yes...Bryan was doing her job for her. Guess she didnt get the preshow memo. I get it, they are trying to get new blood on the show for younger, diverse audiences, but I feel unless she gets better, she isnt the fit. She offers no new info.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Any other draft show worth listening to? Recommendations?
Voch Lombardi, Big Game James, ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE***. They actually do some good draft work. Also, locked on the Cowboys channel (YouTube) is great. John Machota is on there. Michael Lombardi has a show, I think but not sure where u can find it. I know he puts the work in and has knowledge of the draftees. If he says it, its likely true. These guys are my go to's..yes NOT OFFICIAL.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Broaddus. I think he is direct and willing to be critical about the team. His player evals don’t turn out any worse than most other “experts”. Lots of hits and misses. I think he looks foolish though when he tries to cover for or prop up Iisha. Whoever decided to add her to the draft show should be terminated.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
I don’t mind Broaddus, sometimes he talks a lot, repeating the same thing multiple times. Wish Bobby Belt was on all the time and gave his opinion more often. Kyle Youman is ok but listenable too. I fast forward when Iisha gives her opinion, she is hard to understand by not finishing her thoughts and constantly ask others opinion because she isn’t confident about her views. Broaddus tries to hard to make her part of the show, always praising her incoherent thoughts. And what does tater tot’s mean anyway?

raven55

Reaction score
i thin the girl on the draft show was put in there to get the woke people off cowboys back. As a matter of fact where in the world did they get her, never heard of anything about where she came from or what she was into before she was put on the show. Broadus has to watch what he says on the show now remember he got booted from the staff after some remarks he made about a player. helman is right where he should be with the dummies on the sports show he never was an expert he just pretend that he knew something like mel kiper and every year he proves in the draft he knows nothing. The only person that has a little sense in dane brugler but i agreed with just about every post in this forum about the draft show it's turned into a garbage session

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
i thin the girl on the draft show was put in there to get the woke people off cowboys back. As a matter of fact where in the world did they get her, never heard of anything about where she came from or what she was into before she was put on the show. Broadus has to watch what he says on the show now remember he got booted from the staff after some remarks he made about a player. helman is right where he should be with the dummies on the sports show he never was an expert he just pretend that he knew something like mel kiper and every year he proves in the draft he knows nothing. The only person that has a little sense in dane brugler but i agreed with just about every post in this forum about the draft show it's turned into a garbage session
Elaborate….

raven55

Reaction score
didn't get read that jalin hyatt at 8 what kinda idiot is she. still say they had to put her on the draft show. i like time after time she keeps saying i haven't looked at that player so what is she on there for except to calm the woke idiots

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I think Broaddus was better when Helman was there to keep him in check. They have their LSU backgrounds in common and didn’t seem to mind a little on-air sparring which I think upped their games just a tick. Neither one wanted to be bested by the other. I guess just as iron sharpens iron, dumb can sharpen dumb.

A few weeks back I had hopes for Iisha as she discussed a couple players that aren’t front page prospects and did so with somewhat detailed player analysis. She seems to be on a decline though. Maybe she’s on overload now and can’t see the forest for the trees. Her lack of preparedness during the draft and inability to simply grasp a player’s name was uncomfortable to listen to.