What happens if McCarthy wins the Super Bowl?

Xeven

Reaction score
You think MM would win the Super Bowl here and go somewhere else? You really didn’t think this through at all.
He would leave for more millions. Yes he would.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
tumblr_myu60thgha1qhxazgo1_400.gif

RodeoJake

Reaction score
If MM wins the SB, Jerry will fire him. Remember. He gets rid of SB winning coaches and keeps the mediocre ones for 10 years.

Darkhound

Reaction score
So what happens if McCarthy wins the Super Bowl next season?
Let us just think about this unlikely, but fun, and funny scenario:
Somehow, MM, and the team, pull it altogether and advance to the SB, all while working on the last year of his contract.
MM would hold all of the cards, and Jerry would be left answering all the media and fans questions as to why he didn't re-sign MM when he had the chance.
MM would be basically an in demand free agent coach and could entertain all offers from all the other NFL teams in search of a HC at that time.
Jerruh would look like an even bigger fool and mistake of a GM than he does now.
Sorry, I know this scenario will never happen, but its partially gratifying just to think of the karma playing out against Jerruh
There might even be a movie made about it. The 2024 Football version of the late 1980's movie "Major League". :)
Hey, A lifelong (almost 60 years) Cowboys fan can dream can't I? ;)
With all the respect

IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

visionary

Reaction score
MM and Dak are about to start a dynastic run for the ages. 5 SBs in 6 years

Take that haterz…

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Make no mistake, the Cowboys' offense wasn't much better, if at all. Brian Schottenheimer's unit couldn't get going until it was far too late, as the Cowboys didn't get on the scoreboard until they were already down 27-0. Quarterback Dak Prescott also threw two costly interceptions in the first half, with one leading to a touchdown and the second being a pick-six.

why is nobody crying about Brian {I got my job because of my dad} Schottenheier sucking?

ah crap, Jerry and fat Mike hired him?

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Somehow, MM, and the team, pull it altogether and advance to the SB, all while working on the last year of his contract.
MM would hold all of the cards, and Jerry would be left answering all the media and fans questions as to why he didn't re-sign MM when he had the chance.
MM would be basically an in demand free agent coach and could entertain all offers from all the other NFL teams in search of a HC at that time.
Jerruh would look like an even bigger fool and mistake of a GM than he does now.
Sorry, I know this scenario will never happen, but its partially gratifying just to think of the karma playing out against Jerruh
There might even be a movie made about it. The 2024 Football version of the late 1980's movie "Major League". :)
There's no salary cap on coaches. Jerry would just open up the check book and tell McCarthy to say a number.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
A little bit better chance of winning the Superbowl than Garrett who had NO chance.
We can only hope against all hope. A very sad future for the Dallas Cowboys if your goal is a Superbowl victory.

Jerry had a chance to make meaningful changes this year and he has done nothing. McCarthy and Quinn should both be gone. They both got out coached big time. Dak, to me carries a lot of blame for the terrible offensive performance, but to a lesser extent, than McCarthy. GB was ready for our offense.

conner01

Reaction score
I hope it’s a problem we face lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry would think he was the reason, get drunk, and say on camera that a hundred coaches could coach this juggernaut he created.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He automatically deserves to be in the ROH because what he did would have been a miracle.