What happens if no one hires Kellen do we keep him?

75boyz

Reaction score
......and that is the continued issue with the offense. How can the HC, OC, QB Coach, OL Coach and RB Coach look at the film and not be accountable too?
What are coaches viewing, what are they teaching, regarding technique and mechanics? What is the plan?
Has JJ intervened with an order to play a RB who was injured with an OL knee brace on his leg?
Why is it rare that we see QB and OC sitting together viewing the tablet, on the sideline?
Why can't TPollard be used in the game plan effectively, one way or the other?
What is with the rotating RBs, at the most inopportune time?
Since Schultz and Jarwin aren't good blocking TEs, why can't Sprinkles be inserted in packages to aid the run game, certainly in the Red Zone?
What is the offensive philosophy? Finesse, power, or both?

Watch this team come back with the same unanswered questions, next year.......and many of us with the usual high hopes. And the moment we start to notice the questions are unanswered again, we'll get distracted about a player's salary......the "go to" move.

Outstanding post.

Yeah, we'll just roll the same whole band back out there and we'll get'em next year. Seriously.

It's all about the continuity. LOL

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Something that hasn’t really been discussed with so many people calling out Moores insufficiencies what happens if he doesn’t get hired anywhere else as a head coach does Jerry keep him? He is a prodigy of Jason Garrett who refused to change his scheme and constantly blamed it on execution is Kellen Moore stays does he keep that approach what does him and Mike McCarthy makes major adjustments on the offense?
Will Jerry have the balls to fire him?
jerry already said he is keeping mike, so probably kellen too. Mike may get to be play caller if jerry allows it, but there is no telling,
I mean it is jerry lol :eek:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Hey, when Moore fails at one job, we just promote him to the next. He's one step away.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Something that hasn’t really been discussed with so many people calling out Moores insufficiencies what happens if he doesn’t get hired anywhere else as a head coach does Jerry keep him? He is a prodigy of Jason Garrett who refused to change his scheme and constantly blamed it on execution is Kellen Moore stays does he keep that approach what does him and Mike McCarthy makes major adjustments on the offense?
Will Jerry have the balls to fire him?

I find it hard to believe anyone thinks Jerry is/was going to fire Kellen Moore.

I'm 99.9% positive it hasn't even crossed his mind.

How can anyone be a fan of this team for 20+ years and not have learned how Jerry operates? Set aside your wants and pay attention. He's not complicated.

Praxit

Reaction score
KM...seemed to regress as season went on. First 6 games he was working all kinds of motions, backs also more involved. He kept me guessing what was coming next.

I mean we weren't seeing the same place twice for a while.

Then, he started going JG. We saw enough of that for 10 yrs.