What I found strange in SD game

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Anybody else notice how many times the camera dialed in on MM when he had his play list held visible to the world?
There had to be over 3 times during the game that on my 4K I could almost read some plays with my glasses on... lol
Just thought it to be a bit odd how many times it happened.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The other guy on the sideline for the Chargers Staley he’s on his way out . He actually hugged KM when they scored a TD ….held to 10 points the other 7 were gifted when the refs missed Turpins mugging , a lousy 10 and their hugging . Score 20 and Champagne was on ice .

:facepalm:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody else notice how many times the camera dialed in on MM when he had his play list held visible to the world?
There had to be over 3 times during the game that on my 4K I could almost read some plays with my glasses on... lol
Just thought it to be a bit odd how many times it happened.
That doesn't make a difference. They can read the play, but they don't know what was called and they sure as he'll couldn't line up to it in time, even if they knew.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Staley the guy in Atlanta Smith then DaBoll his titanic meltdowns it’s not bad having a guy actually won a SB . As far as the O sheet on TV if you could read that you belong in the CIA .

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I did notice it, but that was only because of the recent Amazon/Sean Payton gaffe of showing his plays clearly. This wasn't nearly as clear.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
I've never seen the intentionally zoom that far in on a guys playsheet.

NFL is a billion dollar company, they can't give the coaches some sort of thing that blurs when a camera is put on it?