What I found strange in SD game

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That doesn't make a difference. They can read the play, but they don't know what was called and they sure as he'll couldn't line up to it in time, even if they knew.
Im not disagreeing with that premise at all, but did you not find it odd?
That was the question, not rather or not it gave SD an advantage, I never said that.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It was just the fact that they kept doing it over and over again.
Just thought it to be rather odd is all.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im not disagreeing with that premise at all, but did you not find it odd?
That was the question, not rather or not it gave SD an advantage, I never said that.
I didn't notice...to be honest

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are a coach, if you watched the game you should have noticed.
Honestly, things like that don't make a difference in the game, that's probably why I didn't notice. Some think that the other team has lip readers sending defensive calls in......doesn't work that way

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Honestly, things like that don't make a difference in the game, that's probably why I didn't notice. Some think that the other team has lip readers sending defensive calls in......doesn't work that way
Again, that was never the implication of the OP.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Remember when Rob Ryan had a picture of a young lady in a bikini on his play sheet.

I would be more worried about opposing teams listening in on the headsets and bugging the sideline and locker rooms. With today’s technology, it would be so easy. Especially if they are communicating wirelessly. I doubt they encrypt the signals.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I've never seen the intentionally zoom that far in on a guys playsheet.

NFL is a billion dollar company, they can't give the coaches some sort of thing that blurs when a camera is put on it?
Seriously, the media is stupid for doing that, stirring crap up that they don’t need to. Idiots.

Praxit

Reaction score
..you were probably looking at KFC menu, on back. Gotta luve Xtra crispy.

plasticman

Reaction score
That wasn't the play list, it was a $50 Texas Lotto scratch card, an integral part of his retirement plan he has been paying more attention to as of late.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Recently Broncos fans were complaining about this too, you could read Payton's play sheet during the game.

Sean-Payton-play-sheet.jpg