What I think will happen roster-wise

blindzebra

Reaction score
Vaughn playing the whole game answered 2 questions, we still had hope he'd make us keep 3 QBs and we want to put Showers on the PS. Vaughn continued to be inconsistent, he played better but not enough to force us to put him on the 53.

McClain earned a roster spot. So did Coleman and Gardner. If we keep 11 Edwards is odd man out, if it is 10 so is Bishop.

Keith Smith will make the 53 but will it be at the expense of Brinkley or that 11th DL?

I see us only keeping 8 OL, with Gibson going to the PS and Weems at the swing for now.

Whitehead made the roster, unless something much better comes up from cuts.

We will be keeping 4 TEs and a FB.

Both Johnson and Malena played well, but neither will make us keep a 4th RB.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vaughn playing the whole game answered 2 questions, we still had hope he'd make us keep 3 QBs and we want to put Showers on the PS. Vaughn continued to be inconsistent, he played better but not enough to force us to put him on the 53.

McClain earned a roster spot. So did Coleman and Gardner. If we keep 11 Edwards is odd man out, if it is 10 so is Bishop.

Keith Smith will make the 53 but will it be at the expense of Brinkley or that 11th DL?

I see us only keeping 8 OL, with Gibson going to the PS and Weems at the swing for now.

Whitehead made the roster, unless something much better comes up from cuts.

We will be keeping 4 TEs and a FB.

Both Johnson and Malena played well, but neither will make us keep a 4th RB.

Pretty much agree here.
Vaughan still has not shown enough, he has regressed, so it seems.
I have Edwards pushing Gardner for a spot. But I think both will make it until Hardy returns. Then who ever is not playing as well, goes.
Brinkley will be kept until Ro returns. I think they keep 7 LB's. I like what I seen from Smith.
I think Whitehead solidified his spot last night.
I been liking what I seen from Swaim.
Johnson looked good enough to get on the PS. Malena did too, but more so did Gus with a more physical, bigger back style.