What if both Corners are taken?

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Trade down and take S, DT/LB then CB - if you can't get one of the top 2 CB's. Unless Farley is there in 2nd - then go S, CB, DT/LB

Flamma

Reaction score
Panthers played their card. They are going QB. I think Denver could take a corner but they could go any direction, even QB.
Good chance both CB's are on the board. The real shocker could be if bengals, dolphins go defense. Then the
elite wideouts will be on the board also.

I wouldn't put it past Carolina or Denver to go QB. But didn't Carolina just sign Darnold?

Croomraider

Reaction score
I agree, Parsons is the only one who will most likely have 5-10 years as a Pro-Bowler and be completely dominate, which is interesting why Cowboys have no connection to Parsons. Maybe they do and it's a smoke screen.
Cowboys smoking up the screen!! Incredible pick!! McClay strikes again!

fansince68

Reaction score
I didnt see many mocks that both Corners are taken before we pick but there is talk that the Panthers would love to grab Horn.

Than theres a chance the Broncos could also take a CB. Its one of their biggest needs. Lions too (well they need basically everything).

What would we do in that scenario? It likely means that one of the tackles Slater or Sewell is available and theres a chance that LB Parsons is on the board too.

I personally would trade down with a QB needy teams if theres still one of the projected Top QBs on the board.

I think if they trade down they will target Trevon Moehrig S or Zaven Collins LB.
Props to you. You nailed it.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’ll admit I was wrong on this one. Didn’t think both would be gone.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I didnt see many mocks that both Corners are taken before we pick but there is talk that the Panthers would love to grab Horn.

Than theres a chance the Broncos could also take a CB. Its one of their biggest needs. Lions too (well they need basically everything).

What would we do in that scenario? It likely means that one of the tackles Slater or Sewell is available and theres a chance that LB Parsons is on the board too.

I personally would trade down with a QB needy teams if theres still one of the projected Top QBs on the board.

I think if they trade down they will target Trevon Moehrig S or Zaven Collins LB.
You called it