What if Brian Thomas drops?

exciter

Reaction score
I was doing a mock and this scenario popped up and i took a stab at it. most all i have seen has us taking a lineman or LB what if Thomas dropped to us and was available/ do you think they would pull the trigger?

NFL-team-logo

Brian Thomas Jr.WR LSU
NFL-team-logo

Braden FiskeDT Florida State
NFL-team-logo

Blake FisherOT Notre Dame
NFL-team-logo

Tommy EichenbergLB Ohio State
NFL-team-logo

George HolaniRB Boise State
NFL-team-logo

Charles Turner IIIOC LSU
NFL-team-logo

Quinton NewsomeCB Nebraska
Eh, McCarthy has made it fairly clear the last 2 seasons that he wants to run a 12 personnel base… even moving on from Moore, drafting Schoonmaker in 2nd and releasing Gallup. Exactly why would they now be interested in dropping major draft capital on another WR when they’re still trying to figure out how to pay the current one. There’s just so much capital you can drop on one position…if Thomas is there then Buffalo and KC should be interested and willing to give up some descent capital for him. Regardless I still wouldn’t take a WR nor do I believe there’s any chance they will!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I don’t see what possibly could be the next Justin Jefferson dropping out of the top 20.

starfan1

Reaction score
I'll go on record, If BTJ is anywhere close to JJ in pro comps, I turn that card in. CD has no DAWG in him, so i'd trade him to the highest bidder kinda like the AJ Brown trade.
not sure I agree with CeeDee having no dawg in him.i dont mind the scenario you presented but CD is a good reciever.Darn good

cnuball21

Reaction score
I'll go on record, If BTJ is anywhere close to JJ in pro comps, I turn that card in. CD has no DAWG in him, so i'd trade him to the highest bidder kinda like the AJ Brown trade.
CeeDee has developed into one of the best WRs in football so I don’t care if he has dog, cat, fish or any other animal in him. Whoever we draft would be to be a high end 2 long term.

And JJ is a terrible comp for BTJ - I was just referencing how he slid in the draft.

Mikexike

Reaction score
CeeDee has developed into one of the best WRs in football so I don’t care if he has dog, cat, fish or any other animal in him. Whoever we draft would be to be a high end 2 long term.

And JJ is a terrible comp for BTJ - I was just referencing how he slid in the draft.
If he is close to Christian Watson with better hands i take him.

What do you guys think BTJ's pro comp is? CWatson or Tee Higgins?

cnuball21

Reaction score
If he is close to Christian Watson with better hands i take him.

What do you guys think BTJ's pro comp is? CWatson or Tee Higgins?
Man a comp on him is hard because we
don’t have a lot of guys with his size / speed combo.

You’ve stumped me! A more polished version of Watson with better hands and body control.

Aven8

Reaction score
You go with the BPA at 24 if that’s the case. Him or any of the DT’s or DE’s.

Sydla

Reaction score
I like this Idea a lot. CD is not worth the money he will be paid. He has too many bone head drops and he cares about the bag and money.
LOL.

Lamb had 6 drops last year which is kind of middle of the pack for upper level WRs. Tyreke Hill had 12, Brown had 8, Adams had 8, Diggs had 8, Brown had 7, Metcalf had 7, Evans had 7. Can we please put to rest this myth that Lamb drops way more balls that comparable WRs?

And what evidence do we have that he's just about the money? Because he hasn't signed a team friendly deal yet?

You trade Lamb if the value is there and you understand this team needs a shake up. Not because you make things up about Lamb that bother you.

visionary

Reaction score
Dude, you are talking rebuild.

I am here for that.

All in.
Thats what we are actually doing
Unfortunately the people doing the rebuilding are the same morons who built this crap last time