What if Dak demands a trade?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
The talk about Dak going to Houston or the Jets is laughable. But, what if he demanded a trade to the Saints, Steelers ( Ben is done), or Colts? He could pull a Watson scenario. I'm sure he knows he'll never win anything in Dallas. Ask for 2 first rounds and a Defensive stud in exchange.

lkelly

Reaction score
What if Dak retires?

What if Dak wants to punt?

What if Dak wants to play in the NBA or MLB?

What if Dak gets suspended for storming the Capitol?

What if Dak gnaws off his right arm in a fit of hunger during an extended camping trip?

What if Dak demands to coach the team?

I'll hang up and listen. Thanks.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
If Dak demands a trade then you trade him because you can't start a guy at the most important position in sports if that guy doesn't want to play for you.

Doubt it happens but the posters above are right, if Dak becomes that petulant over being offered only 35 to 45 million, then to hell with him. Bye. Get the best haul you can.

cowboyec

Reaction score
What if Dak retires?

What if Dak gnaws off his right arm in a fit of hunger during an extended camping trip?

1.then i hope justin fields falls to 10.
2.he'd be Danny White 2.0
3.then i would hope he dunks that sum'***** twice and knocks that muther outta the park.
4.then i hope we have a solid vet back-up QB.
5.then i hope justin fields falls to 10.
6.let him....let DLaw be the def coord.

ipso-fatso....solved.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The talk about Dak going to Houston or the Jets is laughable. But, what if he demanded a trade to the Saints, Steelers ( Ben is done), or Colts? He could pull a Watson scenario. I'm sure he knows he'll never win anything in Dallas. Ask for 2 first rounds and a Defensive stud in exchange.

The only team you mention that is a legitimate option are the Colts. And by "legitimate" I mean relatively so. None of those things are likely to happen.

Verdict

Reaction score
What if Dak retires?

You are wise. We should listen to this man.

I think there is a Kane Brown song about this. What if?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
What if Dak retires?

What if Dak self identifies as a woman, will he be allowed to play in the league?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What if Dak retires?

Exactly, you see? *puts on a top hat*

Dak got tagged last year, Jerry's gotten greedier
Jerry gave Nolan the axe
Dak's getting smarter, the pressure's getting hotter
Jerry's sanity collapsed

Dak needs a better deal on his playing days
Like cage-free, war daddy defences
He doesn't have to leave home thanks to his home field
He can just track the days through his watches

What's going on? Will we be okay?
Have the Cowboys gone mad since we (Animaniacs) went away?
Oh, update us please, put us at ease
Cuz the Cowboys are a joke
Since about the 90s.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If Dak was a Chicago Bear nobody would talk about him.

So there is no way he would leave a market like Dallas when his main goal is to make as much as possible.

Dallas is what's best for the Dak brand. He won the Superbowl the day he was named starter in Dallas.

Everything else is a bonus after that. Just ask Romo.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Believe it or not, not every player on the Cowboys has the same depressing outlook on the team that "fans" have. Some of them, and stay with me here, believe that they have the talent to win a championship with their teammates because they are professional competitive athletes.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@Jimbo123 Who is trading for a QB who can’t pass a physical until after the draft (best case scenario) and wants $35-40M/year with $100M guaranteed in a year with the cap at $180M.

What idiot team would do that? Dak is in no position to demand anything. Dak’s best hope is that Jerry will be loyal and overpay like he has done in the past with those players he likes.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Dak add Crawford as his agent. No logical reason to pay Crawford $20M the past two years other than Jerry likes Crawford.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
well, he is in different situation than Watson. Watson is under contract. so in order to trade Dak, he has to be franchised and then he has to come to agreement on a contract with the acquiring team. a couple of hills to climb, because if there is no contract, then nobody is going to make a trade.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He won't.

He has the most valuable sports franchise in the world handing him all the leverage in negotiations he could want.

His #1 priority is making the most money he can.. Like Deshaun Watson.

Yeah I think Jerry has your arrogance and he better be careful because these guys are different. The Cowboys name in 2021 ain't what it was in 1995.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
"What if" Charlotte ran the team????https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToCFKois4UA_erofITSFGsSb-nMVXvL3uSBQ&usqp=CAU
Now that's a "What IF" for another time...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah I think Jerry has your arrogance and he better be careful because these guys are different. The Cowboys name in 2021 ain't what it was in 1995.

Jerry used to be arrogant.. He used to be a risk taking trend setter.

Now he's a guy that makes a lot of smart football decisions and he's figured out the secret sauce to keeping us mediocre and in the hunt but no real threat to a Superbowl.

We operate like a team scared of failure.

Signing Dak and knowing we can't build the team he needs around him to win a championship is the inevitable move we will make and he will be applauded for it because it's the smart thing to do.

Even if evidence of paying these guys this kind of money is mounting up.