What If Dinucci balls out?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
What if Dinucci balls lights out tonight and we win 41-38? Does Big Mike start him again next week?

What would happen if Dinucci went on a Dak Rookie like run? I’m not a dreamer, and don’t believe this will happen. I’m just asking for the sake of entertainment on an otherwise depressing football Sunday.

Then he will be the "Savior of Rome"

ItzKelz

Reaction score
What if Dinucci balls lights out tonight and we win 41-38? Does Big Mike start him again next week?

What would happen if Dinucci went on a Dak Rookie like run? I’m not a dreamer, and don’t believe this will happen. I’m just asking for the sake of entertainment on an otherwise depressing football Sunday.
We still gave up 38 in this possible future?

Someone needs to make a thread about "What if we hold them to 0?" get some good ju ju out there....

conner01

Reaction score

I’d start him the rest of the year if I could protect him
If we put up 41 means we protected him

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
According to NFL history, a 7th round QB has a slightly less than 3% chance of ever being an NFL starter. So...sure there’s a chance. No disrespect to the Nooch, but it is more likely that it snows in Dallas on the 4th of July than him leading the Cowboys to not only make the playoffs, but win a couple of playoff games. But as Jim Carrey said in “Dumb and Dumber”, “So you’re saying there’s a chance”, lol.
Yeah there is always a chance. Our last 2 full time starters were a 4th rounder comp pick and UDFA. What are the odds...

catiii

Reaction score
@5Stars Well then I'd lose my "Just for Fun" thread wager but I'd win a new Jeep Cherokee :grin:

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
So what are you looking for in DiNucci?
- pocket awareness
- accuracy
- running ability
- reading the defense
- escapability
- arm strength
- deep ball

We’ll see...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I wanna see DiNucci play whether he balls out or not.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

He will...check it out.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Interesting tradeoff between developing Da Nooch and trying to make Dalton look good to improve our comp pick for him.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The only way BD gets another start is
  1. Dalton isn’t ready to go next week....or
  2. BD balls out while scrambling and running for his life, extending plays and running for first downs. He has to do something in a win that Dalton cannot do.
If the OL blocking is miraculously improved allowing BD to sit in the pocket, they will go back to Dalton.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

thumb_no-worries-mate-meme-creator-funny-no-worries-mate-52266233.png

Cydios

Reaction score
Took me a while.. but he reminded me of Kyle Orton