What if we lose to Washington?

JonesBoys

Reaction score
The better question was, “what if they get blown by Washington like they do against every team?”
2-14 but don’t worry, Jerrah will screw it up by picking players with questionable injuries

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Anyone who didn't expect this result was fooling themselves.

This team does nothing well, is injured all over the place, and is openly questioning their coaching staff to the media. There won't be many more W's on the schedule.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
This might seem crazy, but I would have tried to entice Eli Manning to come out of retirement to play and help save the season. Andy Dalton is good enough to help win a game or two but not the whole season.

Eli save the season? Lol! He couldn’t save his job and was beaten out by a rookie. This team can’t be saved by any one player. It’s a total train wreck.

Proof

Reaction score
Anyone who didn't expect this result was fooling themselves.

This team does nothing well, is injured all over the place, and is openly questioning their coaching staff to the media. There won't be many more W's on the schedule.

nah. Not to this degree against this team.

at this points the gods are just laughing at us.
Diggs gets into it with scary Terry actually showing some heart? Cool. Very next play roasted for a 52 yard td

Get a stop and go on a really nice momentum stealing drive? Int on the 5 to end the half.
It’s just as many deflating moments as we can possible handle at this point lol

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
nah. Not to this degree against this team.

at this points the gods are just laughing at us.
Diggs gets into it with scary Terry actually showing some heart? Cool. Very next play roasted for a 52 yard td

Get a stop and go on a really nice momentum stealing drive? Int on the 5 to end the half.
It’s just as many deflating moments as we can possible handle at this point lol

I guess that's my point. It's been that way all season. The opponent doesn't matter. This team is entirely dysfunctional. Washington will have their best offensive output in years. Whoever we play next week will feast us on as well.

yentl911

Reaction score
We are getting blown out by a 1-5 team - there is no “What Ifs” at this point

these guys are a joke

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
This team loses its QB and completely wilts.

started with all those times Romo got hurt and the team quit

Proof

Reaction score
I guess that's my point. It's been that way all season. The opponent doesn't matter. This team is entirely dysfunctional. Washington will have their best offensive output in years. Whoever we play next week will feast us on as well.

Yeah. Nothing new, I’m just venting at the specific nature.

wgen they stopped WAS on the one, you just knew it was going to 100 pct lead to a safety. But they goaded em into a penalty, got a first down out to the 15.... and STILL got a safety lol. It’s legit comical

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I mean it doesn’t matter. Our QB1 is out. This season will not count. We’re going with the same people next year. That’s Jerry’s mind.

Proof

Reaction score
even before we lost our QB, we weren't doing that great. maybe a lot of yards but then we lost another piece to the offensive line, so that was bound to end too.

nah. Stop it. At the very least they managed to be in EVERY game with Dak until the final whistle, despite the comedy of errors, while leading the league in scoring. The red rifle has gotten 13 points in 6 quarters.

Turtle0986

Reaction score
Injuries and terrible game calling are killing the team, Nolan should get the boot come Monday and maybe even more heads should roll. This season is looking to be as bad as it was when we lost Romo and had a bunch of backups a few years back.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The new coaching staff, along with the circus front office has defined this team for over 26 years.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Not injured? We lost McCoy for the season and just got Vander Esch back. Poe just came back. Lee and Gregory are still coming back. And the O-line is getting back Martin, Looney and Collins. That's 3 starting O-linemen by my count. So the real question is, what in the hell are you talking about?

Interior lines are the main issue: Collins isnt coming back and Looney doesnt make us much better. We only lost Martin last week.

Defensive line is what it is - McCoy's been cut....btw look how we're doing against the worst rushing offense.