What if we lose to Washington?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
nah. Stop it. At the very least they managed to be in EVERY game with Dak until the final whistle, despite the comedy of errors, while leading the league in scoring. The red rifle has gotten 13 points in 6 quarters.

So you are saying that Dak numbers would've remained the same even after Martin went out as well? I don't buy it. I don't think Dak could've kept up at that pace anyway, and sometimes if you don't pace yourself, trying to play the catchup game, you get injured, which is what may have happened.

yentl911

Reaction score
I got it I got it.

we fire MM and Jerry can coach!!!!

he’s always wanted to coach now he can enjoy and guide these group of mental midgets he has assembled

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Anyone who didn't expect this result was fooling themselves.

This team does nothing well, is injured all over the place, and is openly questioning their coaching staff to the media. There won't be many more W's on the schedule.

I thought they would end up losing especially with their o-line in shambles, but I though we would watch 2 bad teams play a close game. Instead we are watching a bad team destroy a historically bad team.

Proof

Reaction score
So you are saying that Dak numbers would've remained the same even after Martin went out as well? I don't buy it. I don't think Dak could've kept up at that pace anyway, and sometimes if you don't pace yourself, trying to play the catchup game, you get injured, which is what may have happened.

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. But let’s say I’m wrong. We’re talking 33 ppg to 6.5. Go ahead and factor in some drop off, it’s STILL a substantial, marked difference, and the difference isn’t completely Zack Martin.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The absolute worst thing that could happen is the Cowboys win this game. It will just prolong the misery and this team will never rebuild. They will continue to patch patch and patch holes. Sooner or later the wall needs to be stripped and redone otherwise it will always look like crap with all the hole patching.
This team needs to lose and they will lose! This is gonna be a payback game for the Cowboys running the score up on the skins the last few times. Their dline is going to over whelm this oline and Zeke wont be able to run and Dalton will probably get sacked 7 times.
What did I tell you was gonna happen!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. But let’s say I’m wrong. We’re talking 33 ppg to 6.5. Go ahead and factor in some drop off, it’s STILL a substantial, marked difference, and the difference isn’t completely Zack Martin.
Dak is better than Andy, and I do believe back when we had the worst offensive line in all of football that one man was a huge difference. I still don't think Dak numbers were sustainable, if you have to play catchup every week. Zack Martin going out should've reduced that. Going at that pace, week in and out, could lead to injury. And finally, we've seen this here before in inconsistent seasons where the offense puts up a lot of points on week and then does nothing in another game, and eventually a bad team, which this was even with Dak in, tends to give up.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
So what do we do now?

ckrSZdovumZ0Y.gif

Wapp5200

Reaction score
Is this the defining moment of the season? Do we start the fire sale of players? Who will be to blame? Will Jerry fire McCarthy like he did Wade Phillips?

Things have been bad....And I just can't see how anyone can keep the statues quo if we lose. Is it rock bottom?

Comments? :rolleyes:
We stink!! Season is over.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
What happens now that the Cowboys have been blown out by hapless Commanders? Hapless Cowboys?