What if you get your wish (Garrett)

Verdict

Reaction score
What if some of you get your wish and Garrett is fired? Who do you want to realistically take his place?

Maybe the stars line up and The Hoodie decides to move on from New England without Brady. That would be best case but somewhat unlikely.

Lure Romo out of the booth? Something tells me that he is competitive enough that he might be tempted.

Richard? It's too early to tell at this point.

What is your "plan"?

waldoputty

Reaction score
What if some of you get your wish and Garrett is fired? Who do you want to realistically take his place?

Maybe the stars line up and The Hoodie decides to move on from New England without Brady. That would be best case but somewhat unlikely.

Lure Romo out of the booth? Something tells me that he is competitive enough that he might be tempted.

Richard? It's too early to tell at this point.

What is your "plan"?
party-time-logo.jpg

party-time-logo-1515102020.jpg

woohoo-party-time.jpg

slide_1.jpg

party-time-excellent-woo-woo-woo-woo-woooo_o_228689.jpg

Reaction score
I don't care if Garrett or a diabetic monkey with an affinity for Chinese food is the coach or not, I just want to win some playoff games and some trophies.
The problem is that neither the monkey nor Garrett are likely to win that trophy we all want so badly to win.

CaliStar68

Reaction score
The real wish is for Jerry to hire a real GM, Jimmy Johnson?, and keep his hands off the staff and team ( sounds pervy sorry) and the rest will follow.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Money isn't the giant in the room, for Jerry...he actually has adult pride.

And Jason has already received the endorsement before this off season started. Plans or progressing as situations develop. Oh, Jason will get the benefit of actual accomplishments to determine an analysis at the season's conclusion. And those won't be on the fears or disappointments of some of the Cowboys fans.

An actual after action analysis will be conducted, as it should.