What is D Law tippin the scales at?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he isn't even an average DE, in fact not even 1 edge rusher got close today.

and TRENT WILLIAMS wasn't even playing.

its putrid beyond belief.

I hope you all realize that marinelli has no magic to weave, that's been proven ......

GIFTS86

Reaction score
This is clearly a mental illness of some sort, and it's a shame that culturally we attack and name call people for something we simply don't understand.
LOL I understand. I know all about it. So yeah he is a joke. Do you know anything about it?

reddyuta

Reaction score
Very dissapointed in Dlaw,it looks like he doesnt have any moves at all.we used 2 picks on him.

GIFTS86

Reaction score
I need a translation of this.
You say people who talk about gregory don't know anything about mental ilness. Well your judging others without knowing what they know about mental illness. My dad suffers from alot of it. The drugs and trying to kill himself, voices in his head. But he has turned it around with less help then gregory has at his disposal. And on top of it its weed. It's called man up and do it. There is your breakdown.

Solution

Reaction score
You say people who talk about gregory don't know anything about mental ilness. Well your judging others without knowing what they know about mental illness. My dad suffers from alot of it. The drugs and trying to kill himself, voices in his head. But he has turned it around with less help then gregory has at his disposal. And on top of it its weed. It's called man up and do it. There is your breakdown.

You are being overly defensive for no reason. Your anecdote doesn't prove anything, and certainly doesn't refute what I said.

You pretty much encapsulated the problem we have in dealing with mental illness to a tee. Telling someone to "man up" is about the most detrimental thing you could say to someone suffering from any number of mental diseases. No I don't know what Gregory has, and never pretended too. I just find it hard to judge someone I don't personally know anything about.

GIFTS86

Reaction score
You are being overly defensive for no reason. Your anecdote doesn't prove anything, and certainly doesn't refute what I said.

You pretty much encapsulated the problem we have in dealing with mental illness to a tee. Telling someone to "man up" is about the most detrimental thing you could say to someone suffering from any number of mental diseases. No I don't know what Gregory has, and never pretended too. I just find it hard to judge someone I don't personally know anything about.
It was just my opinion move on

manster4ever

Reaction score
Its freaking pot. How can someone not quit pot?? Its not even a physically dependant substance like alcohol.

I know man....I know. But EVERY team in the NFL knew about RG's little habit. I said when we took him in the 2nd I wouldn't have taken him any higher than the 4th round and I meant it. What a waste.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
he isn't even an average DE, in fact not even 1 edge rusher got close today.

and TRENT WILLIAMS wasn't even playing.

its putrid beyond belief.

I hope you all realize that marinelli has no magic to weave, that's been proven ......

We have no talent on defense yet they aren't getting blown out. Someone must be doing something right.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
DLaw is exceptionally fat for no reason. Not to mention his only decent game was against Pitt. Hes replaceable, just like everyone on this D outside Lee

DLAW is a good not great player that needs a high end de on the opposite side to take his game to the next level. With that said expectations on him are extremely high, which I call the Anthony Spencer affect. Everyone expected Spencer to be as dominant as Ware, he obviously never was. However, he was a quality player that made many positive contributions that I think were under appreciated before he got injured. I dont think DLAW will ever develop into the superstar de we all want, but can be a quality pass rusher. If he ends up being 7 to 8 sack a year guy, with a season or two of double digit sacks I would be thrilled.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I've been wondering the same thing. He was skinny as a rookie built last year this year he looks too big and kind of out of shape imo. Looks slow.

I'm wishing so much more now that Dallas is way better than expected that they would've addressed this defense this offseason. It's gonna bite em!

Carl23

Reaction score
Its freaking pot. How can someone not quit pot?? Its not even a physically dependant substance like alcohol.
Uh. There are a ton of doctoral papers that say otherwise.

Either way, Randy is likely done and cannot be trusted.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
He should be our starting right end. He has produced from there and can stop the run. This Tyrone Crawford experiment at DE is an absolute joke. So is playing him at DT. The guy is a bum who got paid like a pro bowler.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Yes usually because they are hit a lot and make a mistake through the air.

We struck out in both instances.

Thankfully we have some reinforcements coming on defense... But this side of the ball has been neglected for too long.

Hey when was the last time we drafted a defensive player in the first?

Byron Jones, 2015 draft, round one, pick 27!

Dwight

Reaction score
Very dissapointed in Dlaw,it looks like he doesnt have any moves at all.we used 2 picks on him.

He benefited from Hardy last year.

In my opinion DLaw is a role player at best if there is talent on the dline.