What is Garrett going to do with Zeke and Wilson?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
First its Zeke disrobing women in public..

now its Wilson assaulting a woman in a parking lot with a rifle..

What in the world is going on?

What is the team going to do to stop this stuff?

One more episode is going to explode the NFL on the Cowboys.

As the headcoach, it seems he needs to step up and address this with the team and the fans.

Garrett is considered to be a coach that lacks leadership.

He took actions with Hardy.

We have like 5-6 guys now suspended or about to be now.

Its out of control and 2017 is directly going to be affected.

Opinions?

haleyrules

Reaction score
Well, it seems Prescott will have to take a leaders role and do what the always gutless Garrett is incapable of doing. Prescott has already said some things. I assume Wilson is on thin ice with the Jones family. Gun charges would not be well received by even ole Jerry boy.

bigbob

Reaction score
The Wilson incident is so bizarre lol no one could see that coming.
Elliot that happened very soon after signing so all they can do is deal with each player afterwards..
I'm for big fines for both based on how much they make.
I see jg as the type to make a general
Speech on Behavior.
What is needed is a tough statement on
What will not be tolerated.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett likes to set examples of fringe players who don't really contribute to the team but then do absolutely nothing when it comes to high-caliber players. I guess it's similar to Jimmy in that way.

I think if he were a Patriot, Belichick would have already cut Wilson and found a creative way to upgrade the position. Unfortunately, will do nothing of the sort.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I imagine he'll wait until it's not the offseason, for one.

Then, he'll handle things internally like he always does. And fans will assume nothings been done because they haven't explicitly heard otherwise.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
What Garrett will do: nothing.

What he should do: Cut Wilson and simply wait for the NFL's kangaroo court to punish Zeke.

aria

Reaction score
I don't blame Garrett, I blame Jerry. No way Jerry would give him the power to bench one of "his" players. I bet if Garrett was coaching another team we would see a different and more disciplinarian type of coach.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I imagine he'll wait until it's not the offseason, for one.

Then, he'll handle things internally like he always does. And fans will assume nothings been done because they haven't explicitly heard otherwise.
This
As He's got to get them corralled and close the gate first,,, wouldn't surprise me if He bounces/ cuts somebody right outta the gate just to set the tone and insure he's got everyone's attention,,, He's gotta be getting exasperated with some of this perennial BS

visionary

Reaction score
Garrett likes to set examples of fringe players who don't really contribute to the team but then do absolutely nothing when it comes to high-caliber players. I guess it's similar to Jimmy in that way.

I think if he were a Patriot, Belichick would have already cut Wilson and found a creative way to upgrade the position. Unfortunately, will do nothing of the sort.

Garrett will cut those fringe players to send a message as soon as jerry tells him who the fringe players are