What is our record if Belicheat is our coach

TheHerd

Reaction score
5-0 no doubt. Wait no you're right 4-1. Denver is a kryptonite for him.
The worst part is we have 7-8 lombardis instead of just 5 if we had him as coach just the last few years

Oh man, if he came here instead of NE, and Jerry stepped back and could tolerate the arrangement, it's crazy to think what could have been. But alas, no chance that could have ever happened.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I think he's 3-2. I mean he's 3-2 right now with the best QB to ever play the game. I think we win the game on Sun simply b/c he runs it on 2nd and 1 and leaves Rodgers with under 30 secs and no timeouts to lead a comeback.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Brady made Belichick. That being said, Belichick is way better then Garrett. Belichick learned from THE Best (Tuna).

TheHerd

Reaction score
I think he's 3-2. I mean he's 3-2 right now with the best QB to ever play the game. I think we win the game on Sun simply b/c he runs it on 2nd and 1 and leaves Rodgers with under 30 secs and no timeouts to lead a comeback.

Their losses have been because their players have flat out sucked at times. He does treat the first 4 games as pre-season now, he has said as much. Playing in the AFC East affords that luxury.

The difference is coaching and scheme gaffes can easily account for 2 of our losses, and the Emperor is rarely outcoached or outschemed.