What is our record if Belicheat is our coach

DFWJC

Reaction score
giphy.gif

waldoputty

Reaction score
5-0 - haley, williebeanen
4-1 - waldo, pessimist, ghst, theherd, mr. mojo, johnthefox, rs12, shortround, PAcowboyfan
3-2 - hawkeye, sdcowboy
2-3 - none
1-4 - none
0-5 - zman

mrmojo

Reaction score
He may not be too old..but he is too wise to get tangled up in Jerry's circus.
True there is always the "Jerry" factor and is probably the answer to the mediocrity question. Just cant get a good head coach worth their salt to want to come here, Tuna was the exception but those were different circumstances which resulted in Jerry getting his Taj Mahal.

haleyrules

Reaction score
TBH, Bellichick took 10 years to be successful in this league, and now yes, he is a god, but it wasn't overnight. That's why sticking with Garret may not be the worst idea in the world.
I am not going to say this is the worst post l have ever read on the site, because its not...far from it, it fact. But it ranks in the top 50 or so...:):):):)o_Oo_Oo_O

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I am not going to say this is the worst post l have ever read on the site, because its not...far from it, it fact. But it ranks in the top 50 or so...:):):):)o_Oo_Oo_O
What I never understand is how long are we supposed to wait? For every HOF coach that takes time to show who he is there are more that never make it. 8 years in and Garrett is still making the same mistakes he made in year one.

nathanlt

Reaction score
How about this record...

Due to cheating, a tarnished one, so who cares how many W's there are.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Think Belichick would rather go coach in Cleveland again than work under Jerry. Jerry wants puppets!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What's the Pat's record? If we just get Belicheat and no Brady then we will be a game behind whatever the Pat's are right now, so that would be... 3-2. So we may as well make due with what we have.