What is Stephen Jones biggest accomplishment?

garyv

Reaction score
I would say his greatest achievement was holding Jerry against the wall to stop him drafting Manziel

Other than that not much...he's a tightwad that will prevent this team from reaching the ultimate goal. If he's your future your in trouble

J_Allen

Reaction score
The constant expression that he just ate a big steaming bowl of dog **** and he's trying not to puke.

That's his biggest accomplishment that I'm aware of.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
What has this man done in the NFL that garners him his job status?

Rams have supposedly been in CAP hell for 10 years and they went to two SBs and won one with minimum draft picks. Worst case scenario they are a wild card team for next two years. They have assets that they can trade to get more draft picks.

What type of winning has Stephen Jones done to garner respect from media.
Being the fastest swimming sperm

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The constant expression that he just ate a big steaming bowl of dog **** and he's trying not to puke.

That's his biggest accomplishment that I'm aware of.

Why doesn’t Jerry overrule him, is he scared of something?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
What has this man done in the NFL that garners him his job status?

Rams have supposedly been in CAP hell for 10 years and they went to two SBs and won one with minimum draft picks. Worst case scenario they are a wild card team for next two years. They have assets that they can trade to get more draft picks.

What type of winning has Stephen Jones done to garner respect from media.

Zack Martin over MANZIEL

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He was interviewed for a job at Wendy's and hired. I dont know if he ever went to work.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
He's as bad as ever as far as undermining coaches. I don't think he cares. And if I see him crying at the start of training camp one more time I won't watch another game.

Finally a non brain-washed fan standing up against 26 years of losing leadership,

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Ever notice how Jerry and Steve say often that producing a winner on the field is "really hard" or "not easy?" Well, yeah it is. But several NFL managers are able to do it. I am beginning to think that it is impossible however for Jerry Jones & Son.