What is the best way to take out my anger and frustration?

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Its been several hours now and my anger level has not gone down one bit. Chiefs, Saints, and Patriots are all alive! 3 team I despite, 3 teams I hate like how Cowboys fans hate the Eagles. I feel like punching something but I have nothing to punch. I'm thinking of maybe drinking but I been dealing with an upset stomach all day.

Yes I know my Rams won but team I rooted for are 0 out of 3 beside the Rams. I don't want the Chiefs, Saints, and Patriots to advance. How am I this unlucky? Why can't the Colts, Chargers, and Eagles win? I know you guys hate the Eagles, I hate them too but I rather play the Eagles than the Saints and their refs. I don't want to get screw over again because the ref downed the spot of the ball 2 yards short and completely change the momentum of the game.

I'm so piss right now and I'll be even pisser next week when my Rams lose. Isn't there a beer call pisserweiser beer or something? Some German brand? Probably should find and drink that beer. Can't wait to see Drew Brees down syndrome face again :(

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Its been several hours now and my anger level has not gone down one bit. Chiefs, Saints, and Patriots are all alive! 3 team I despite, 3 teams I hate like how Cowboys fans hate the Eagles. I feel like punching something but I have nothing to punch. I'm thinking of maybe drinking but I been dealing with an upset stomach all day.

Yes I know my Rams won but team I rooted for are 0 out of 3 beside the Rams. I don't want the Chiefs, Saints, and Patriots to advance. How am I this unlucky? Why can't the Colts, Chargers, and Eagles win? I know you guys hate the Eagles, I hate them too but I rather play the Eagles than the Saints and their refs. I don't want to get screw over again because the ref downed the spot of the ball 2 yards short and completely change the momentum of the game.

I'm so piss right now and I'll be even pisser next week when my Rams lose. Isn't there a beer call pisserweiser beer or something? Some German brand? Probably should find and drink that beer. Can't wait to see Drew Brees down syndrome face again :(
Rams fan, asking us for beer advice? There's a great IPA named Cyanide. :muttley:

cowboyec

Reaction score
going outside and kicking my kids dodge ball across the yard really helps for me.
and saying "sonofa...." under my breath for the last 24hrs has been very helpful as well.
then when philly lost I laughed out loud......like Tom Hanks in The Money Pit.
I'll be damned if I'm not almost recovered.
a few more mock drafts on fanspeak and I'll be good to go.

cowboyec

Reaction score
whoops...didnt know this was an enemy thread.
just read the title and assumed it was by a Cowboys fan.
to those Cowboys fans who read my post....my advice is for you.
screw the rams.
hope New Orleans kicks your butts on a last second FG in OT.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
going outside and kicking my kids dodge ball across the yard really helps for me.
and saying "sonofa...." under my breath for the last 24hrs has been very helpful as well.
then when philly lost I laughed out loud......like Tom Hanks in The Money Pit.
I'll be damned if I'm not almost recovered.
a few more mock drafts on fanspeak and I'll be good to go.

****** I don't have a dodge ball to kick. I still prefer throwing the dodge ball at someone instead - I mean that what it for right?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Nearest Eagles fan?

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
whoops...didnt know this was an enemy thread.
just read the title and assumed it was by a Cowboys fan.
to those Cowboys fans who read my post....my advice is for you.
screw the rams.
hope New Orleans kicks your butts on a last second FG in OT.

Why do you hate the Rams? We aren't a rivalry. You should hate the Saints and Eagles considering a lot of people in Dallas are Saints fans. Us Rams fan don't hate the Cowboys so why are you just anti-rams? Because of the loss yesterday? We lost to the Falcons last year in the playoff and we still don't hate the Falcons.

Fmart322

Reaction score

Here are a few.
Hit the gym. Take a xanax. Go for a run. Meditation. Intimate relations. Fix something around the house. Go for a drive.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Here are a few.
Hit the gym. Take a xanax. Go for a run. Meditation. Intimate relations. Fix something around the house. Go for a drive.

Thanks for the advice but I'm broken. I can't drive because my leg is mess up, not sure what Xanax is? Can't run because my leg is mess up, not sure how to meditate, intimate relations....you are a good person....I like Cowboys fans.