What is the best way to take out my anger and frustration?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay imagine you grew up more mature than kids your age because your parents are neglectful to say the least. He were brave, courageous, and never felt into any sort of peer pressure. Then you get hit by a car that ran the red light on your way to school on your bike and your head smash the car. Several months later your personality changed completely. You became paranoid, isolated, and most of all scare. Irrational fears that you never had before.
I assume you've spoken to at least one doctor about this. Did he say you can't be helped?

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I assume you've spoken to at least one doctor about this. Did he say you can't be helped?

I have yes. I have TBI or Trumatic Brain Injury that was not discovered into it became far too late. Like I said, my parents are neglectful and I was in college then and was dealing with mental illness that I never had before. TBI doesn't appear on the initial brain scan right after the accident. Its only appear months later which by then I was already out of the hospital.

Even a strong person need support in life but I had no support. I lost all of my friends once I developed mental illness.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have yes. I have TBI or Trumatic Brain Injury that was not discovered into it became far too late. Like I said, my parents are neglectful and I was in college then and was dealing with mental illness that I never had before. TBI doesn't appear on the initial brain scan right after the accident. Its only appear months later which by then I was already out of the hospital.
So there's nothing that can be done now? I understand the damage may be irreversible, but there might be something you can do to make it easier to cope with.

kskboys

Reaction score
Let just say I won't be having kids so there no points for me to be around much longer. I just want to see a SB win. I know that even though I'm a failure, that car accident completely changed my personality and I never became the same person ever since. Its hard to wake up every day knowing that you can never be the same person you were prior to the accident. Working all your life to achieve your life goal only for an accident to end it all.
Or you could stop and reevaluate. Life likes to kick us all in the teeth. Pick yourself up, form new goals, readjust to your new way of life, quit feeling sorry for yourself, and make a pact w/ yourself to start anew and look for the roses and candy in life. It's still there, it'll simply be different. Visit a nursing home, spend time w/ some kids, get some new hobbies. There's still light, but you have to work harder to find it.

kskboys

Reaction score

Even a strong person need support in life but I had no support. I lost all of my friends once I developed mental illness.
You can always come here and jack w/ us!!!!

I know this place helps me keep my sanity. The little I have left!!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
So there's nothing that can be done now? I understand the damage may be irreversible, but there might be something you can do to make it easier to cope with.

There isn't. The damage could have be reversible but only if I had support from my parents which I never had for any period of my life. I grew up with one goal, to have a family off my own and not be my parents. I didn't realize that unfortunately I was not going to have that chance because of the disconnection between me and my parents.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There isn't. The damage could have be reversible but only if I had support from my parents which I never had for any period of my life. I grew up with one goal, to have a family off my own and not be my parents. I didn't realize that unfortunately I was not going to have that chance because of the disconnection between me and my parents.
A lot of us don't end up with the family we want. There are other things in life. Besides which, there are many different types of families. Is there nobody you're close to?

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
You can always come here and jack w/ us!!!!

I know this place helps me keep my sanity. The little I have left!!

I love this forum. I seem to connect far better with the Cowboys fanbase than any other fanbase including the Rams fanbase. When I'm feeling down, I come here but what happen in the off-season? I don't feel judge here and that alone help keep my sanity like you said.

kskboys

Reaction score
There are other things in life. Turn your focus toward something else.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
A lot of us don't end up with the family we want. There are other things in life. Besides which, there are many different types of families. Is there nobody you're close to?

No I been alone my whole life. Always fighting every day closer toward my dream and I was so close to that dream and I work so hard for it. Sport players always talk about how they fought with blood, sweat, and tears but is that just a figure off speech. I literally did fight with blood, sweat, and tears. Blood from getting beat up due to racism, sweat from trying to balance a lack of any sort of social life and school work while all but putting up a happy face and trying to take care of everyone happiness (other than my own). Tears from years off pain and suffering trying to be the "good son" even though I would never ever reach that status in my parents eye because well you know they didn't even want kids.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
There are other things in life. Turn your focus toward something else.

I have sports and that it. I'm going blind in my right eyes and need surgery. I got into a freak accident in Navy boot camp (fighting for a future) and developed stress fractures. Was in RCU for 3 freaking months! Even in RCU, they still made us do watch duty so my injury never heal because when your already injure and the military still makes you stand for 2 to 4 hours watch.... I watched everyone in my division graduated. I never fail when it comes to non social situation and here I was and I failed. I prepared a long time for boot camp with 3 runs a week and 4 days at the gym per week.

My legs still has not heal properly because the military doesn't really care and I don't really walk normal anymore.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Its been several hours now and my anger level has not gone down one bit. Chiefs, Saints, and Patriots are all alive! 3 team I despite, 3 teams I hate like how Cowboys fans hate the Eagles. I feel like punching something but I have nothing to punch. I'm thinking of maybe drinking but I been dealing with an upset stomach all day.

Yes I know my Rams won but team I rooted for are 0 out of 3 beside the Rams. I don't want the Chiefs, Saints, and Patriots to advance. How am I this unlucky? Why can't the Colts, Chargers, and Eagles win? I know you guys hate the Eagles, I hate them too but I rather play the Eagles than the Saints and their refs. I don't want to get screw over again because the ref downed the spot of the ball 2 yards short and completely change the momentum of the game.

I'm so piss right now and I'll be even pisser next week when my Rams lose. Isn't there a beer call pisserweiser beer or something? Some German brand? Probably should find and drink that beer. Can't wait to see Drew Brees down syndrome face again :(
Ouija boards and LSD.

visionary

Reaction score
Its been several hours now and my anger level has not gone down one bit. Chiefs, Saints, and Patriots are all alive! 3 team I despite, 3 teams I hate like how Cowboys fans hate the Eagles. I feel like punching something but I have nothing to punch. I'm thinking of maybe drinking but I been dealing with an upset stomach all day.

Yes I know my Rams won but team I rooted for are 0 out of 3 beside the Rams. I don't want the Chiefs, Saints, and Patriots to advance. How am I this unlucky? Why can't the Colts, Chargers, and Eagles win? I know you guys hate the Eagles, I hate them too but I rather play the Eagles than the Saints and their refs. I don't want to get screw over again because the ref downed the spot of the ball 2 yards short and completely change the momentum of the game.

I'm so piss right now and I'll be even pisser next week when my Rams lose. Isn't there a beer call pisserweiser beer or something? Some German brand? Probably should find and drink that beer. Can't wait to see Drew Brees down syndrome face again :(

Punch yourself in the face repeatedly

That should work

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don't do drugs but Ouija board, its not like demons can bother me now at this point. Only thing that scare me is myself.
Don't know what you're missing...

JustChip

Reaction score

Play a round of golf. You get to beat the living crap out of a poor defenseless little white ball while it just sits there and takes it. And you can imagine that little ball being whomever you want to take it out on.

csirl

Reaction score
My brother is a Rams fan so I get to hear about last Saturday regularly for the next few months. :(

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
My brother is a Rams fan so I get to hear about last Saturday regularly for the next few months. :(

How does that work exactly? Why is your brother a fan of a different team from you?

There is no shame in losing to the Rams, the Cowboys weren't expected to make the playoff like Dak first season. What the Cowboys did was extraordinary. Cowboys exceeded expectation. They did more this season than the Rams last year.