What is the real reason for trading Amari Cooper?

817Gill

Reaction score
he hurt the "black kurt cousins " feeling. that is what was reported.
OR5BOhl.jpg
Be careful as I posted the very same thing and my post was removed without explanation.
It was removed because it’s false information lmao. Do y’all use Twitter? That’s not a real verified account. That tweet is completely unsubstantiated lol just pure satire and y’all fell for it. Let me guess, not part of the social media crowd so can’t parse between real and fake?

If you guys use this as a joke all good it is funny. But to actually believe this happened is kooky. You honestly think Amari in a crowded locker room said this and caused a conflict, only for it not to be reported by anyone legitimate? Like not one real source except for a random Twitter account?

My gosh I hope people aren’t this gullible.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It was removed because it’s false information lmao. Do y’all use Twitter? That’s not a real verified account. That tweet is completely unsubstantiated lol just pure satire and y’all fell for it. Let me guess, not part of the social media crowd so can’t parse between real and fake?

If you guys use this as a joke all good it is funny. But to actually believe this happened is kooky. You honestly think Amari in a crowded locker room said this and caused a conflict, only for it not to be reported by anyone legitimate? Like not one real source except for a random Twitter account?

sorry dak homer, beasley was run out of town just like dez. Dak's feelings are easily hurt, just like after he didn't know the rules of the game. The ref has to spot the ball. Poor ole gimp and his homers.

817Gill

Reaction score
sorry dak homer, beasley was run out of town just like dez. Dak's feelings are easily hurt, just like after he didn't know the rules of the game. The ref has to spot the ball. Poor ole gimp and his homers.
Lol this has nothing to do with my opinion of Dak. I can think he sucks and still call out fake news. My letting y’all conspiracy theorists know that the tweet was fake was more about stopping false narratives than it was defending Dak.

Dudes a grown man he’ll be alright if you make fun of him I don’t give a dang about criticizing him. Just don’t fall for fake tweets man, we’re too old for that.

Also, Beasley had one of the best statistical seasons of his career here and got a big contract as a FA. How the heck is that running someone out of town? Also, here’s a good way to use Twitter bud. These checks mean it’s the real person. So Dak ran Bease outta town but Bease himself said he’d come back for Dak, makes no sense right?

P.S. Dez was released in April and no one signed him until November. This was post being released after having 800 yards and 6 tubs, definitely good enough stats to get signed by someone. Why did teams wait 7 months to sign him? Dak calling front offices telling them to not sign him lol?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Lol this has nothing to do with my opinion of Dak. I can think he sucks and still call out fake news. My letting y’all conspiracy theorists know that the tweet was fake was more about stopping false narratives than it was defending Dak.

Dudes a grown man he’ll be alright if you make fun of him I don’t give a dang about criticizing him. Just don’t fall for fake tweets man, we’re too old for that.

Also, Beasley had one of the best statistical seasons of his career here and got a big contract as a FA. How the heck is that running someone out of town? Also, here’s a good way to use Twitter bud. These checks mean it’s the real person. So Dak ran Bease outta town but Bease himself said he’d come back for Dak, makes no sense right?

is he the same guy who said he glad to go to the bills because they threw to the slot guy?
One difference between Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott and Buffalo QB Josh Allen is their arms. Allen is debated as having the strongest in the league, something Prescott just doesn't possess.

"The big arm. There have been times where there are tiny windows, he can throw it literally anywhere he wants on the field," Beasley said.

Cole Beasley says Cowboys don’t value the slot like Bills do, says he was in same spot “all
the time”

The Cowboys “didn’t value the slot position like they do here,” Beasley said. “That’s a big reason why I left. I want to be utilized to my strengths and have more opportunities to play football.

“I felt like it was easy for me to be taken away. Really, in that offense, all you had to do was bracket me because I went beyond 5 yards rarely. And when I did, it was from the same formation; I was in the same spot all the time.”

USArmyVet

Reaction score

False information? If that is the case 3/4 of the posts on here should be deleted then but thanks for your personal insight and apparent knowledge about my post so the question is how do you know that?

USArmyVet

Reaction score

P.S. Dez was released in April and no one signed him until November. This was post being released after having 800 yards and 6 tubs, definitely good enough stats to get signed by someone. Why did teams wait 7 months to sign him? Dak calling front offices telling them to not sign him lol?

So in other words you reported the comment to Admins?

817Gill

Reaction score
is he the same guy who said he glad to go to the bills because they threw to the slot guy?
One difference between Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott and Buffalo QB Josh Allen is their arms. Allen is debated as having the strongest in the league, something Prescott just doesn't possess.

"The big arm. There have been times where there are tiny windows, he can throw it literally anywhere he wants on the field," Beasley said.
Bro what no one saying Dak is better than Allen lol.

Nice of you to conveniently ignore the topic. How can Beasley feel the QB ran him out of town when he literally himself said he would come back for that QB?

If you want to parse his comments about throwing to the slot it’s obvious he’s talking about scheme. Beasley made multiple complaints about the FO specifically when he was in his last years in Dallas.

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/cole-beasley-cowboys-front-office-pushes-wr-targets-0ap3000001012733

“Honestly, the front office pushes who they want to get the ball to,” Beasley said in one tweet. “I haven’t been a huge priority in that regard. Maybe that will change but I’m not sure. More balls come my way in 2 minute drill where nothing is planned.”

Man you gotta be more willing to do research and source with real quotes. I just gave you two quotes straight from Beasley himself. Please don’t try to do mental gymnastics to blame it on Dak. I get it, you don’t like him as our QB and that’s fine. But you really weaken your argument when you make unsubstantiated claims like this. All it takes is a little bit of research and you’ll get a clear picture of what Beasley’s issues were and to whom they were directed.

Dude even said the ball comes to him in 2 minute drills when nothing is planned lol, that literally means the QB gets him the ball when he’s free to choose his target. C’mon Crash we gotta pick our battles with Prescott criticism. This is not a good example of Dak’s deficiencies.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Bro what no one saying Dak is better than Allen lol.

Nice of you to conveniently ignore the topic. How can Beasley feel the QB ran him out of town when he literally himself said he would come back for that QB?

If you want to parse his comments about throwing to the slot it’s obvious he’s talking about scheme. Beasley made multiple complaints about the FO specifically when he was in his last years in Dallas.

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/cole-beasley-cowboys-front-office-pushes-wr-targets-0ap3000001012733

“Honestly, the front office pushes who they want to get the ball to,” Beasley said in one tweet. “I haven’t been a huge priority in that regard. Maybe that will change but I’m not sure. More balls come my way in 2 minute drill where nothing is planned.”

Man you gotta be more willing to do research and source with real quotes. I just gave you two quotes straight from Beasley himself. Please don’t try to do mental gymnastics to blame it on Dak. I get it, you don’t like him as our QB and that’s fine. But you really weaken your argument when you make unsubstantiated claims like this. All it takes is a little bit of research and you’ll get a clear picture of what Beasley’s issues were and to whom they were directed.

Dude even said the ball comes to him in 2 minute drills when nothing is planned lol, that literally means the QB gets him the ball when he’s free to choose his target. C’mon Crash we gotta pick our battles with Prescott criticism. This is not a good example of Dak’s deficiencies.
homer, Cooper got run out of town because dak was too scared to throw to him. sheesh.. who wants to run routes and never get the ball, heck even Rush could throw it to him. Vikings game should show you that. sheesh, shugs...

817Gill

Reaction score
So in other words you reported the comment to Admins?
What? I’ve never reported anyone in my life lol too grown for that. I’m just able to use simple logic.

The tweet was fake and was being used as real evidence so it was subsequently removed. Didn’t even know it happened until you mentioned it in your post.

All my point was, and continues to be even though it’s ignored by you, is that the tweet and story in totality is completely false and you fell for a fake tweet.

In the future when you make an anti-Dak argument, I find it obviously beneficial to use real occurrences and real sources.

But hey, maybe I’m crazy for wanting people to not fall for fake tweets. Probably better for us all to devolve into source-less arguments where no one is presenting anything that actually occurs, we just all spew rumors and hope we can slip by without anyone knowing.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
False information? If that is the case 3/4 of the posts on here should be deleted then but thanks for your personal insight and apparent knowledge about my post so the question is how do you know that?

Yes. Those comments attributed to Cooper were debunked as false.

817Gill

Reaction score
homer, Cooper got run out of town because dak was too scared to throw to him. sheesh.. who wants to run routes and never get the ball, heck even Rush could throw it to him. Vikings game should show you that. sheesh, shugs...
Aww wrong about Beasley so moved to another topic huh? Lmao go read some more fake tweets bud, leave the ones where the player is actually speaking to the normal people who like news brag actually happened.

But don’t stop now man it looks like fantasies and rumors are your thing, keep going!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Aww wrong about Beasley so moved to another topic huh? Lmao go read some more fake tweets bud, leave the ones where the player is actually speaking to the normal people who like news brag actually happened.

But don’t stop now man it looks like fantasies and rumors are your thing, keep going!
go get your dak homer hat on. Sheesh, Cooper was never seeing the ball because balless dak was never going to throw it to him unless he had 4 yards of separation. shrugs..

The Cowboys “didn’t value the slot position like they do here,” Beasley said. “That’s a big reason why I left. I want to be utilized to my strengths and have more opportunities to play football.

“I felt like it was easy for me to be taken away. Really, in that offense, all you had to do was bracket me because I went beyond 5 yards rarely. And when I did, it was from the same formation; I was in the same spot all the time.”
dak only threw to him when he was scared and couldn't find the strength to throw to a closely covered wr. shrugs.

Beasley has taken shots at the Cowboys facilities, said that Bills quarterback Josh Allen might be the greatest athlete he’s had at the signal-caller position

“I’m just glad to be here,” Beasley said at One Bills Drive, “where it’s 100 percent about ball and not a show or a brand. It’s purer here. I’m proud to be part of something like that.”

Last edited:

817Gill

Reaction score
Then go and respond to those posts and prove that they were fake lol doesn’t bother me. It’s actually good if you’re able to debunk fake narratives, I fully support you in doing that!

How to know a Tweet is fake 101:

1. No verified check. Though a version of these can now be purchased, you can still click on the badge to see if the check is for a subscription or for a verified source. The tweet you referenced has neither, so therefore is not a verified news source.

2. The account that tweeted that has been suspended for false information. If you would like confirmation please go type in his profile name and see for yourself.

3. Before the accounts recent suspension, they changed their name to @DPBTroll. Rule of thumb on Twitter lol, if someone is calling themselves a troll (someone who says fake things to get a rise out of people), then you probably shouldn’t take anytime they say seriously.

These rules of thumb for identifying fake/troll tweets will hopefully help you discern between real and fake. Hope this helps!

817Gill

Reaction score
go get your dak homer hat on. Sheesh, Cooper was never seeing the ball because balless dak was never going to throw it to him unless he had 4 yards of separation. shrugs..

dak only threw to him when he was scared and couldn't find the strength to throw to a closely covered wr. shrugs.

Beasley has taken shots at the Cowboys facilities, said that Bills quarterback Josh Allen might be the greatest athlete he’s had at the signal-caller position
yep when you have nobody wanting to sign you, you say what you think will get you a job. shrugs.. sounds like twitter spam to me.
point is cooper, beasley and dez got daked
You’re quoting Beasley talk about the FO just like I showed you. Not sure what your point is anymore. These two quotes kinda end all the Beasley vs Dak talk you got going on. Not replying after this as it’s obvious who’s wrong here.

“Honestly, the front office pushes who they want to get the ball to,” Beasley said in one tweet. “I haven’t been a huge priority in that regard. Maybe that will change but I’m not sure. More ballscome my way in 2 minute drill where nothing is planned.”

Dude said front office out of his own mouth and he wants to play with Dak again and you still don’t want to believe it. That’s personal at that point so you can reply to yourself lol.

Also, not just talking because the Bucs signed him. And what about the quote about FO, we ignoring that too?

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You’re quoting Beasley talk about the FO just like I showed you. Not sure what your point is anymore. These two quotes kinda end all the Beasley vs Dak talk you got going on. Not replying after this as it’s obvious who’s wrong here.

“Honestly, the front office pushes who they want to get the ball to,” Beasley said in one tweet. “I haven’t been a huge priority in that regard. Maybe that will change but I’m not sure. More ballscome my way in 2 minute drill where nothing is planned.”

Dude said front office out of his own mouth and he wants to play with Dak again and you still don’t want to believe it. That’s personal at that point so you can reply to yourself lol.

yep when you have nobody wanting to sign you, you say what you think will get you a job. shrugs.. sounds like twitter spam to me.
point is cooper, beasley and dez got daked

Big_D

Reaction score
If Cooper was such a great receiver, with no issues for anyone to worry about, why would that be a bad contract? It wouldn't. If a team were to consider only his talent and upside, the contract and at least a third rounder would've been worth it, but the team acted like a real estate agent who has to give full disclosure on the property.

Only Cowboy fans seem to think this, like that contract was some kind of bargain? Good WR but value vs production vs cap hit is the major reason why he’s gone and also why no one besides Cleveland was going for it. And even they renegotiated the cap hit. When he rockets up to 23 the next 2 years we can only guess where he’ll play next?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
romo made bad or average wide receivers good and got them paid, dak takes good receivers and gets them cut and traded. shrugs...truth bomb.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Amari Cooper is clearly a talented NFL wide receiver. He has size, speed, and superior route running ability. So why have both the Raiders and the Cowboys cut ties with him after 3-1/2 seasons in each location?

The missed trade for Brandon Cooks, and the potential signing of Odell Beckham, Jr. means that it wasn’t money that drove the decision to part with Cooper. Both players will command salaries similar to Cooper.

From the outside looking in, it appears that Amari has always been the consummate professional in how he handles himself with fans and the media. So it is a bit baffling that he has only had a shelf life of about 42 months in each location prior to being traded a second time to the Browns for only a 5th round pick.

The reality is that although offensive production is down in Dallas this year, we don’t know how much of that to attribute to the loss of Cooper. The injury to Dak, and the renewed commitment to running the football have also contributed to the lower overall production through the first 8 games.

Frankly, I’m left wondering what it is about Cooper that we don’t know.

He wanted out.