What is Todd France of Creative Artist Agency Football doing?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean common Todd your client Dak is entering the season without a deal?
Where's the Beef Todd????
Todd you failed as hopes are very low that Dak will be able to verify the big bucks (40Mill) you asked for this coming season unless he has a stellar season. Your commissions will be minimal as mattress commercials aren't breaking the bank.
And Todd if your thinking Tag time....FORGET IT not even Jerry is paying 35 million to tag Dak.

If I was Dak I would have fired Todd 2 months ago.....

Last edited:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
He is going to cost Dak close to $30 million, assuming he stays healthy.

Seems odd that Dak is willing to turn down long term security and play for around $2 million this season. Going to take a long time to make up that much money.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He is going to cost Dak close to $30 million, assuming he stays healthy.

Seems odd that Dak is willing to turn down long term security and play for around $2 million this season. Going to take a long time to make up that much money.
Maybe that’s the problem? The deal isn’t long term security?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The agents work for their clients so the agents do what their clients tell them to do. Dak maybe betting on himself. That's Dak's call. He's using the lack of a contract to push him into being a better player.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do you care @PAPPYDOG ??? You're Dak's biggest critic!!! :facepalm:

He's still the Cowboy QB and open for debate by our fans no matter what opinion they have of him as a player.
No way in heck he gets close to that 30 million # come the next off-season from the Cowboys or any other team as logic dictates we are going to see the same old Dak out there.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Todd you failed as hopes are very low that Dak will be able to verify the big bucks (40Mill) you asked for this coming season unless he has a stellar season. Your commissions will be minimal as mattress commercials aren't breaking the bank.
And Todd if your thinking Tag time....FORGET IT not even Jerry is paying 35 million to tag Dak.

File an eviction notice and have the Sheriff's deliver that **** now. I don't know why you letting people live in your head like that.

Hadenough

Reaction score

I think France is waiting for Dak to hang 35 on the Giants or some other scrub defense before he calls Jerry. That way Dak looks like franchise material and Jerrys in a good mood. I can guarantee you with the big controversy brewing with fans and former players all discussing if Dak is worth 30+ mil he will be under heavy evaluation this whole season. Not just wins and losses. Daks going to need to make a jump to the next level if he wants to get paid.

Rayman70

Reaction score
once Zeke is done, Dak is next. His deal is likely being worked on as we speak...wouldn't be shocked if its announced this week as well.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think France is waiting for Dak to hang 35 on the Giants or some other scrub defense before he calls Jerry. That way Dak looks like franchise material and Jerrys in a good mood. I can guarantee you with the big controversy brewing with fans and former players all discussing if Dak is worth 30+ mil he will be under heavy evaluation this whole season. Not just wins and losses. Daks going to need to make a jump to the next level if he wants to get paid.

He has the "Panic" issues already and the above contract dilemma will put him in major PANIC mode to perform and I don't think this is healthy for Dak or us....this season might turn out to be a very HOT and Cold one....

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
once Zeke is done, Dak is next. His deal is likely being worked on as we speak...wouldn't be shocked if its announced this week as well.

Better not hold your breath there Rayman70 cause you might be waiting longer than you might imagine.
Just 1 reminder.....Proven Talent gets PAID the big bucks!!!!!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This is a pure trolling thread.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Is it me or is this just really weird post... I have understand Pappy hates Dak, but really what was the purpose of starting this thread (other than a back handed way of attacking Dak).

Swanny

Reaction score

It's exactly what he should be doing. The new CBA is going to have player contracts sky rocket

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a pure trolling thread.

When you guys since spring posted and posted about Dak getting his new 30 million $ deal every day every hour that wasn't trolling???

Man-up brother your Dak is still without a Contract!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If you were Dak, you would have been cut three years ago and Romo would still be our starter.