What is Todd France of Creative Artist Agency Football doing?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I mean common Todd your client Dak is entering the season without a deal?
Where's the Beef Todd????
Todd you failed as hopes are very low that Dak will be able to verify the big bucks (40Mill) you asked for this coming season unless he has a stellar season. Your commissions will be minimal as mattress commercials aren't breaking the bank.
And Todd if your thinking Tag time....FORGET IT not even Jerry is paying 35 million to tag Dak.

If I was Dak I would have fired Todd 2 months ago.....
giphy.gif

Blake

Reaction score

Embarrassing for you to be criticizing anyone with spelling like that.
Don't even get me started on your terrible sentence structure that wouldn't pass a Jr. High level English course, and makes Dez Bryant look articulate.
I'm beginning to think you just hate people that are more educated and intelligent than you; which Dak is by several miles.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you saying he won't get a new deal?

He will.

There is no deadline.

I'm Saying its this year or BUST as far as any Franchise QB contract that some here have been posting since last year 30 million,40 million +++++.
Dak Prescott has this year to PROVE he is a Franchise QB....sorry Bus drivers don't get top 5 contracts!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Todd you failed as hopes are very low that Dak will be able to verify the big bucks (40Mill) you asked for this coming season unless he has a stellar season. Your commissions will be minimal as mattress commercials aren't breaking the bank.
And Todd if your thinking Tag time....FORGET IT not even Jerry is paying 35 million to tag Dak.

I see what you did there.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak needs, we need another year to assess his talents. If he is patient, riches will come.

They could just as easily go.

You gotta take that deal if you’re Dak. Playing the deal out has far too much downside.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm Saying its this year or BUST as far as any Franchise QB contract that some here have been posting since last year 30 million,40 million +++++.
Dak Prescott has this year to PROVE he is a Franchise QB....sorry Bus drivers don't get top 5 contracts!

CWR

Reaction score

I actually agree with you. He's taking a huge risk and could very well be missing his best weapon. Its not a smart imo, but god bless him for having faith in himself. I hope he makes you eat every word you've typed.