Twitter: What is Trevon Diggs doing here?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Could you imagine the firestorm if we trade Copper away for nothing and then send a 1st rounder for Diggs? Lol

book it, this is about to happen after Dak stinks it up in the first half of the season. Did people forget the season right after Dez left before the trade for Cooper?

Flamma

Reaction score
I think he meant Trevon playing in Buffalo.

Yep. After this season the Cowboys are going to need to pony up on an extension. He'll be the highest paid CB in the league. Wait and he walks.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Love Diggs...

But he might be setting his brother up to hate him

Cmac

Reaction score
We know Trevon will be resigned, if Stephon is unhappy in Buffalo as some rumblings suggest then he’d gladly come our way. He’s actually the perfect WR for Dak.

He will cost upwards of 26-30M if not more by then. Will SJ pay? Probably not.
Not sure how you think Trevon will sign when the rookie contract is up.......everyone knows how the Board is about player salary, and JJ prefers purging.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
book it, this is about to happen after Dak stinks it up in the first half of the season. Did people forget the season right after Dez left before the trade for Cooper?

Think we're a little better off than that going into this year. We tried to go receiver by committee after cutting Dez. This time, we've got a first-round receiver and a third-rounder who has proven he can at least be a No. 2. Washington is closer to what we picked up that season, but we were counting on those type players to be our No. 1 and No. 2 instead of No. 3.

GINeric

Reaction score
Is he hinting at a potential Stefon Diggs trade to Dallas or just stating the fact that being on the same team as his brother would be fun?

It would be hilarious if they traded Treyvon for his brother lol.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Diggs is our own. As long as he stays healthy and keeps making interceptions, he's going to get big money to stay here ... and I'm not all that sure that the healthy part is completely necessary.
I wasn’t saying the Cowboys wouldn’t re-sign Diggs. I was just saying it is more likely the Cowboys let Trevon walk than them acquiring Stefon.

Dre11

Reaction score
Not sure how you think Trevon will sign when the rookie contract is up.......everyone knows how the Board is about player salary, and JJ prefers purging.

Lol..Trevon ain't going anywhere neither is Parson. They'll break the bank for those two...watch

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
#14 Diggs says to #7 Diggs "Little Bro my contract comming up, you see those $$$$ Top WR made this offseason!!!! I need to put some heat on the Bills FO to get them moving on mine....#7 to #14 "I got you big Bro hang tight and I'll do what everyone else does and tie the Cowboys to you for some leverage"....Just being a good kid brother thats all.

Creeper

Reaction score
Diggs is our own. As long as he stays healthy and keeps making interceptions, he's going to get big money to stay here ... and I'm not all that sure that the healthy part is completely necessary.

That may not be enough. I figured Diggs would want to play on the same team as his brother. So in 2024 he may go to the team his brother plays for for the same or even a little less money. But we have two more years before that happens. A lot can happen in 2 years.