What is up with the Commodes? I am getting worried

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
average team winning the games they should with a young qb with some promise. Year 1 hc who’s getting his team to buy in. Aren’t the pushovers some may have thought would be but also far from unbeatable and haven’t beaten one good team yet. They will win 8-10 games this year

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
It might be one of those off years where Wash wins the division … if we lose tonight we might be third! Eagles are finishing last as they are a mess.

Swagger

Reaction score
Quality quarterback on a rookie contract.
Very good Head Coach.
Sets fantastic foundations for any team.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Solid team that is only going to get better. Watch the next couple of years how they will go after it with a QB on a rookie deal. This franchise gets back to an NFC championship game before Dallas it will be time to riot in Dallas to overthrow the Jones boys.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Perfect plan over the last few years, they slowly built-in key positions. They used the cap and FA brilliantly and, as luck would have it, landed a superstar at QB. Kind of what I was dying for us to begin doing this off season, instead we pivoted to the same ole'. And oh yeah, new ownership can do wonders for a franchise on the brink.........

Chasing6

Reaction score
Not only are we entering a really rough stretch of games, now the Commdes, who are 4-1, easily dispatched the Browns 34-13 today.
I am no fan of Quinn, but I have to admit, I fear his team, led by rookie QB Jayden Daniels.
And I worry further tha we shall face the Commodes TWICE this season.
So far, the Commodes have beaten the Bengals 38-33
Also, they beat the Cards 42-14. Impressive.
The lowly Giants (who gave us trouble) fell 21-18 to the Washington.

Before, I had the commodes penciled in as 2 wins for us.
I don't feel tha way, anymore, handsome ruffians.

Holla and brings me a dollah
Soft schedule early.