What is up with the Commodes? I am getting worried

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dan Quinn is a good coach. He's taken a team that was the laughing stock of the league and made them respectable in less than a year. Jerry and others haven't done that in nearly 30 years.....

HungryLion

Reaction score
Them being bad for 2 decades wasn’t enough?

We expect them to just stink forever because COWBOYS!!!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Sure, but to get that QB you gotta tear it down and suck for a couple years. Jerry is too stupid to understand that.
Jerry - "G damnit, KSK, how many err times I uhh have to uhh tell you, I like my err guys".

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
They got rid of a inept owner who meddled with the roster and created a terrible culture overall. Then they brought in real football people to manage. They blew up a bad roster, got a boat load of draft picks and tons of cap space. The did what real Cowboy fans dream about happening in Dallas.

J_Allen

Reaction score
People were saying the same thing with Robert Griffin iii. I'm not worried. Most of these quarterbacks burn out.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
People were saying the same thing with Robert Griffin iii. I'm not worried. Most of these quarterbacks burn out.
RG III already had an injury history entering the NFL. It was only a matter of time. The current guy? I have no idea, but he's looking head and shoulders better than Mr. "I don't play for money".

WTtoolman

Reaction score
Last place teams get last place schedules. They'll come back to earth when the rest of the league/defenses gather enough video on how to play him.

ericb7709

Reaction score
Who cares this team under Jerry is never going to do anything you guys talk about the same stuff all the time nothing will ever change until we get real talent and real leadership facts are facts stop beating a dead horse

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
They drafted a special QB….they should be good for years. We can hope he’s another RG3 but not looking good.

jgboys1

Reaction score
They have been bad for so long that the eventual had to get better after years of drafting early. We have gone 12-5, 12-5 & 12-5 over the last 3 seasons and have absolutely done nothing with those records.