What is wrong with Switzer?

Verdict

Reaction score
Maybe we should play Switzer in place of Dez to "get him going".

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Not in pads

wide-receiver-cole-beasley-of-the-dallas-cowboys-and-wide-receiver-picture-id853831388
Lol

conner01

Reaction score
Switzer is easily one of the more over hyped, overrated draft picks in a while. And for some of you guys to say he has first round talent, well he hasn't yet justified being a 4th round pick.
A tad too early to judge
Lots of players less than half way through their rookie season have been called busts

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Switzer is easily one of the more over hyped, overrated draft picks in a while. And for some of you guys to say he has first round talent, well he hasn't yet justified being a 4th round pick.

C'mon. None of those guys said a thing about him before the draft. So you knew their evaluation of him after meant nothing. They were waving pom-poms.

I'm still waiting for him to do something that shows he even belongs in the league. It may be at WR rather than ST.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
They really were bailed out when Woods was still availabke
The guy who missed an easy tackle and gave the Skins a first down with a chance to take the lead instead of getting us the ball?
Another guy I have high hopes for, but he's playing like a rookie too.

NotForLong

Reaction score
The guy who missed an easy tackle and gave the Skins a first down with a chance to take the lead instead of getting us the ball?
Another guy I have high hopes for, but he's playing like a rookie too.
Yeah his playing. Like a rookie but that's different from Switzer who. Is playing like he never played a down of football before. Totally clueless