What is wrong with Switzer?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Something tells me he was being told to do that.

There's no way he would have stayed returning if it was a mess up. He was completely avoiding the ball on every return attempt

With how many bang bang plays happen on returns, I think they just took the long field.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
I remember a thanksgiving game[the infamous not down td game] between the Texans and the Lions.. The texans kicked it off and the lions returner ran two yards out and downed it.

BRoni

Reaction score
I do think that it was confusion because they planned for an onside kick, but it was definitely a bonehead move. We have to give someone else a shot back there or it will cost us games.

pitt33

Reaction score
He had to do that on his own so he wouldn’t take the chance of coughing it up.

I have no other explanation {head scratch}

Lutonio

Reaction score
Something tells me he was being told to do that.

There's no way he would have stayed returning if it was a mess up. He was completely avoiding the ball on every return attempt

With how many bang bang plays happen on returns, I think they just took the long field.

Looked to me like he was getting chewed out on the sidelines.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I need someone to explain what went on there. That was one of the more inexplicable things I've ever seen happen in a football game.
the only thing I can imagine is he feared fumbling the wet ball and in that game situation it was better to give the ball to the offense and a running back. But heck you are a professional football player for goodness sake