What is your "go to" for a late night snack?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6LCPKKCA4hvE1koSOPtjiV2JGBufId7QuMUji5zVqiRw7GwzC6KXk0J7xDGi8Wap37Qk&usqp=CAU

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I try to avoid late night snacks, because it's the absolute worst time of day to eat anything...but if I did, it would probably be a Fudgesicle.
Depends on how your day was. I usually put in between 17 and 20 thousand steps a day. If I've had a light supper a snack helps me sleep.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
When I was a young heathen Jack In The Box Tacos Now 1 of those fruit and grain bars Blueberry is best Cottage cheese with black pepper is also a favorite

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Thought I was alone on the cereal thing. I legit wake up with an empty cereal bowl next to my bed some mornings. Sleep eating some good cereal.

Sammy

Reaction score
No midnight snacks for me anymore, but when I used to snack it was always junk food. Whatever was in the house and didn't need any preparation. Potato chips, cake, cookies, leftover pizza, etc.

Creeper

Reaction score
When I was a young heathen Jack In The Box Tacos Now 1 of those fruit and grain bars Blueberry is best Cottage cheese with black pepper is also a favorite

OMG, Jack n the Box tacos after a night of bar hopping! Brings back memories. But I was in my early 20s then. I would die if I tried that now!