What kind of dog do you have?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have Irish soft coated Wheaten terriers. Great dogs!

BhiMzse.jpg
Cute little scruffy bass turds!

JustChip

Reaction score
Got us a rescue that's a Pomeranian mix, Ralph Waldo. The little feller is more neurotic than me.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Bichon Frise- His name is Snoopy (original I know but Grandson named him) should have named him Shadow. The dog does not move unless I move. Awesome buddy. Getting old and losing his sight so that is sad. He still thinks he is a puppy tho and crashes into things he cant see. . I may have to make him a little bicycle helmet to keep him from getting concussions.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I have 3 labs and a Blood hound . The labs are bird hunting machines . They live for it . The blood hounds job is to try my patients and get on my last nerve . The labs really spoil you . What great turnkey dogs . Blood hound required way more training but can smell an intruder 100yrds away in the house with windows down . Would need a really good alarm system to beat this dogs nose for sensing danger .

Xelda

Reaction score
Would she sleep in the bed with you? Mine would not she slept at the end of the bed on the floor between me and the door like she was on guard
I bought Nikita a love seat to sleep on. I had a small mixed breed alpha dog that did not allow her to sleep with me. Nikita was so laid back, she didn't care. I forgot to add how much she loved TV, especially the Westminster Dog Show. She'd see the handlers throw treats on the ground and try to get them. She'd also try to sniff the dogs butts on TV. True story! I had it on a VCR tape and would replay Westminster for her.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I bought Nikita a love seat to sleep on. I had a small mixed breed alpha dog that did not allow her to sleep with me. Nikita was so laid back, she didn't care. I forgot to add how much she loved TV, especially the Westminster Dog Show. She'd see the handlers throw treats on the ground and try to get them. She'd also try to sniff the dogs butts on TV. True story! I had it on a VCR tape and would replay Westminster for her.
My German Shepherd would try to chase horses off the screen, and he hated when people would fight on TV. He'd jump up and start growling and barking at it. Oddly, he did the same thing if someone dove into water, on TV.

CapnB

Reaction score
Would she sleep in the bed with you? Mine would not she slept at the end of the bed on the floor between me and the door like she was on guard

If you ever want another huskie let me know buddy. My sasquatch in-law... uh i mean mother-in-law raises them. People as far as from upstate New york travel down here to get them.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
awesome-animals-gif-ing-each-other-a-hand-18-gifs-1.gif

"I may die, but I'm taking mah stick with me!"

"AAAAAYYYYYY ... Oh hey! .. Thanks!! Now let go of mah stick!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

When I was a kid, I was at a friend's house when he and his brother wanted the last slice of cake. They both grabbed one side of the plate it was on while yelling, "let go, it's mine!" Then, their dad walked in and they started arguing their sides to him. He just casually walked over, grabbed the slice of cake with his hand, took a bite out of it and walked off with it. All without saying a word. His wife just started laughing hysterically while my friend and his brother were just staring around.

As my friend and I left the room he said, "I should have just grabbed it." and I said, "maybe that's how your dad learned to do that." :D

The sometimes painful and annoying life lessons we learn as a kid come in handy as we get older :D

Xelda

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing pictures of your animals and stories. I love dogs as much as I love my Cowboys. I couldn't see any of the images earlier today for some reason. Never forget Petey and who are you listening to, GMO? Looks like Commanders music, but I know better.