What kind of season do you see Jarwin having in 2020?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I was just watching ESPN, Orlovsky doing his top 5 offenses for next year and of course no Dallas, though they had the #1 O last year and added Cee Dee Lamb. Im thinking do people really think Witten matters that much?

So what do you see Jarwin doing?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Orlovsky just slanders Dallas for clicks, Witten hasn't mattered much to the pass game for like 6 years.

It really depends how they use Jarwin. He could be a 40-catch, 600- yard guy, or a 60-catch, 400-yard guy.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He can find the end zone. If MM uses his TE and we get Dak using the seam and middle of the field he could have a nice year. Remember there is no Witten anymore so he will be TE 1.. I hope his blocking gets better. I don’t want to see us use 1 TE for run and 1 for passing. That’s a tell for defenses. Unless we use 2 TE sets.

kskboys

Reaction score
He can find the end zone. If MM uses his TE and we get Dak using the seam and middle of the field he could have a nice year. Remember there is no Witten anymore so he will be TE 1.. I hope his blocking gets better. I don’t want to see us use 1 TE for run and 1 for passing. That’s a tell for defenses. Unless we use 2 TE sets.
If Jarwin can't block, we may see a ton of Belldozer, which isn't a terrible thing.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
I was just watching ESPN, Orlovsky doing his top 5 offenses for next year and of course no Dallas, though they had the #1 O last year and added Cee Dee Lamb. Im thinking do people really think Witten matters that much?

I see him playing TE

McKDaddy

Reaction score
If they play, think he'll contribute greatly. Not monster numbers as there are too many mouths to feed but very efficient.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Jarwin showed promise last year. Defenses are going to have a lot of weapons to cover, I think Jarwin will look even better this year.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score

Lamb would have to have 800yds and 3tds to equal Cobb. I think Jarwin is a better down field threat than Witten but sucks at blocking. This offense last year wasn't as good as it numbers made it appear. They really struggled to move the ball in big games.

cffl2323

Reaction score
No one is expecting a Kittle/Kelce performance from Jarwin but if we could get something in the range of the Hooper/Cook tier that would be fantastic. Anyone know how those guys stack up as blockers? The guys who are good at both are few and far between.

I’d be happy with 40/500/6 and average blocking, and that’s probably all we need given the rest of the offense.

John813

Reaction score
150 catches, 2000 yards and 18 TDs if we could play the Giants 16 times.

40-500-5 TDs

At that, it'll be roughly 12 yards a catch. While I think he will bring a downfield element, I think he will also take on more short routes/catches too, as we have 3 receivers that can dominate the mid to deep routes.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm anticipating Jarwin to finally be excited and hell-bound to prove himself a winner. He's gotta be thrilled to be awarded a starting position in the TE receiving corps, after having played 2nd fiddle to Witten so long. He'll be gaining the YACs that Witten wasn't able to get any longer throughout his last several years. I'm also wondering if we might acquire another reasonably capable TE after the final cuts. In any case, I'm pretty sure we'll all be looking forward to seeing Blake Jarwin do all he can to help us win. His time has finally arrived, at long last -- he's gotta be stoked.

Last edited: