What Makes Anyone Think Dak is Worth More Than Cousins?

GINeric

Reaction score
Wow, lots of misinformation going on in this thread

Kurt Cousins is not statistically better than Dak as one poster has presented the actual numbers.
Kurt Cousins does not have a better playoff record than Dak, in fact Dak has won twice as many playoff games as Cousins has.
Kurt Cousins has won big games and Dak never has........how exactly can this be if Dak has twice as many playoff wins, playoff games are not big games?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Have you noticed when actually real life numbers are presented.... the people who tried to lie, NEVER comeback to explain their lies vs real life facts???

I don't understand why they feel the need to lie about football production. We're not blind.....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Have you noticed when actually real life numbers are presented.... the people who tried to lie, NEVER comeback to explain their lies vs real life facts???

I don't understand why they feel the need to lie about football production. We're not blind.....
Exactly.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Cousins just pulled in four years with the Falcons. He must be doing something right, unlike our bozo in chief (Dak).

GINeric

Reaction score
Cousins just pulled in four years with the Falcons. He must be doing something right, unlike our bozo in chief (Dak).

So Cousins is doing something right with less wins and less production than Dak right?

So according to your logic, Joe Flacco done better than Joe Montana because he made more money than Montana, correct?

You're saying that the stupidity of GMs to pay a quarterback with less production than another quarterback with BETTER winning percentage and production makes him better huh.....

Your way of thinking is... well uh.... let's just say special.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
For at least half our fanbase, it’s a single reason issue why they root for Dak over the Cowboys or just about anything else.

We all know what it is but cannot be honest on this site.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I showed the statistics that support Dak being better. Apparently you ignored them.
Not arguing the point Dak is better or worse. You made the statement that Cousins couldn’t even beat out RG3 which is what I pushed back on. No team is ever starting a 2nd round pick over a top 10 pick.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
1. Dak is 73 - 41 as a starter.

Cousins is 76 - 67 - 2.

2. Dak is 28 - 34 vs winning teams. Not great, but.....

Cousins is 14 - 43.

3. Dak is 5 - 1 vs Cousins head to head.

Dak has won 2 playoff games, Cousins has won 1.

So your statement about Cousins being "statistically better than Dak" is based off of what??? Your emotions? Your feelings? Well none of those things lineup to real life facts that I presented you with.

As a matter of fact, the only stat Cousins lead Dak in is interceptions.

So before I assume you're just trolling and lying... can you please explain to the good people what stats you were referring to when claiming Cousins is better than Dak?

I'll wait.....
W-L record is a team stat.

I said KC is slightly better than Dak statically but they both piss on themselves in big games. Look at their numbers

https://stathead.com/football/vs/kirk-cousins-vs-dak-prescott

Comp % basically the same
YPA same
YPG- KC
TD per game- KC basically equal
INT rate- Dak

Qcard

Reaction score
Wow, lots of misinformation going on in this thread

Kurt Cousins is not statistically better than Dak as one poster has presented the actual numbers.
Kurt Cousins does not have a better playoff record than Dak, in fact Dak has won twice as many playoff games as Cousins has.
Kurt Cousins has won big games and Dak never has........how exactly can this be if Dak has twice as many playoff wins, playoff games are not big games?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Dak Haters are not scholarly :laugh: :laugh: :lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Starting career records.... Dak 73-41 Cousins 76-67-2

Records vs winning teams..... Dak 28-34 Cousins 16-47

Playoff wins.... Dak 2 Cousins 1

They both aren't elite, but what shows Cousins is better? Dak was a starter his whole career, Cousins couldn't even beat out RG3 in the beginning.... Cousins was drafted in the 2nd round, Dak was drafted in the 4th round.....

if Cousins is so great, why is he working on his 3rd team?

Your math ain't mathin.....
Do you actually expect Dak Haters to judge Prescott based on football!!?

Dak Hate HAS NEVER BEEN about Football.... :laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

GINeric

Reaction score
Do you actually expect Dak Haters to judge Prescott based on football!!?

Dak Hate HAS NEVER BEEN about Football.... :laugh:

Trust me, Stevie Wonder can CLEARLY see what the Dak hate has ALWAYS been about. 90% of these low IQ weak minded Dak haters, hate Dak for the same reasons athletes like Hank Aaron, Bill Russell and Muhammed Ali was hated.

It has nothing to do with football. It has everything to do with how these "good ol boy" raised cowards were taught from birth by their weak trash *** parents who are also cowards.

GINeric

Reaction score
W-L record is a team stat.

I said KC is slightly better than Dak statically but they both piss on themselves in big games. Look at their numbers

https://stathead.com/football/vs/kirk-cousins-vs-dak-prescott

Comp % basically the same
YPA same
YPG- KC
TD per game- KC basically equal
INT rate- Dak

Ohhhhh..... so now W-L records is a team stat?? If that's the case why do Dak get blamed for all of our losses?

Why don't other players on the team get held accountable for wins and losses vs winning teams and playoff games? Nah.... this goal post moving has got to stop.

With that said, I've laid out the proof why Dak is better than Cousins. If Cousins was so good, he wouldn't be on his third team.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Isn't Kissin Cousins like 90? That's a lot of money for someone his age. Prescott is worth more. He's a better QB.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Ohhhhh..... so now W-L records is a team stat?? If that's the case why do Dak get blamed for all of our losses?

Why don't other players on the team get held accountable for wins and losses vs winning teams and playoff games? Nah.... this goal post moving has got to stop.

With that said, I've laid out the proof why Dak is better than Cousins. If Cousins was so good, he wouldn't be on his third team.
W-L record is 100% a team stat, if people are too stupid to see that, that’s on them.
People give Dak crap because he plays poorly in big games, just like Kirk Cousins. Again good regular season QBs that come up small in big games, QBs get too much blame or credit, nature of the position but doesn’t validate W-L record as an individual stat, it’s not.
You want to argue who the better regular season QB is, have at it but quoting W-L record is a dumb way to do it. I guess Jim McMahon is a better QB than Dan Marino because he has a better winning %?

GINeric

Reaction score
W-L record is 100% a team stat, if people are too stupid to see that, that’s on them.
People give Dak crap because he plays poorly in big games, just like Kirk Cousins. Again good regular season QBs that come up small in big games, QBs get too much blame or credit, nature of the position but doesn’t validate W-L record as an individual stat, it’s not.
You want to argue who the better regular season QB is, have at it but quoting W-L record is a dumb way to do it. I guess Jim McMahon is a better QB than Dan Marino because he has a better winning %?

Ok, so regular season W-L records are a team stat. So are playoff W-L records. Quarterbacks can't stop the opposing defenses from rushing for 200 yards on thr ground.

Quarterbacks aren't the cause of their team leading the league in penalties for 3 straight seasons.

So yes... I do agree with you. It is a TEAM game and not only in regular season. It's a TEAM game in the playoffs as well.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Since there is no indication the Cowboys pursued Kirk Cousins Jerry Jones must think Dak Prescott is the better quarterback. And in the NFL better equals more compensation. That makes me think Dak is more valuable than Cousins.