What more can Dak do to win some over?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Corso--- first hope you have a good weekend...second...what is your view concerning cowboys when they play Eagles next week?...are you confident they will win?....nor not....and how might you describe the match-up personnel
wise with Eagles?
Ho boy.
Let's talk about this after the Jets game, yes?
And always good to see you around GoGo-GoRico.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
here’s hoping. I’ve been on the fence for a while but I certainly want him to be the guy
Proof--me2...Dak does have the "it" factor..He is a winner and a leader of men...i am overjoyed Dak is letting it rip more this year...he will dial down agressiveness when need be...we will have a potent passing and running game
what concerns me is our defense...what happened?...we were almost a lock down defense last year toward the end...now we are leaking like a sieve?

Proof

Reaction score
I've never seen such irony in my life LMAOOOOO

Dog. Overall I love my cowboy brethren, even in disagreement, but this dude comes in a thread just posing an honest question and tries to call folks out for discussion? What’s the point of a message board??? Then tries to take the high road after calling out folks intelligence when he can’t even pose a rudimentary defense?
F o h

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's a 0% chance of that LMAO

You can't even write cohesive sentences, I mean look at your last two posts. Nobody with any intelligence writes those. Community college isn't that impressive my dude.
Quincy--- actually i improved a lot at community college...i cut school too much in high school so i needed remedial training

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Quincy--- actually i improved a lot at community college...i cut school too much in high school so i needed remedial training

And it shows my dude keep killing it, but you're not making guarantees of a higher degree than your peers.

CC is an absolute need for the country.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ho boy.
i realize its not good to overlook an opponent...its just that the Jets dont inspire me..now that might change if they beat the cowboys...if cowboys lose to Jets i will go ballistic...these last two losses wounded me greatly....and i am blaming Garrett

kwcool619

Reaction score
Was having a conversation with a friend, and we just wound up wondering out loud what more is there he can do? (other than win sb's etc)

Guys been practically on fire since Amari arrived, he's near the top in almost all statistical categories, (not just volume numbers) he's still running when need be, and he's attacking the middle of the field, and deep, when that was the biggest complaint. He's thrown plenty of beautiful strikes this year so far... so what else can he do? Honest question.

Better back shoulder throws to receivers. I would love to see some touch on his throws.

Corso

Reaction score
i realize its not good to overlook an opponent...its just that the Jets dont inspire me..now that might change if they beat the cowboys...if cowboys lose to Jets i will go ballistic...these last two losses wounded me greatly....and i am blaming Garrett
I'm more thinking, what if there is a catastrophic injury to a position, or two?
What if there is a REAL problem with the D, or the O scheme that gets exploited by, none other than the Jets.
Then the conversation about the next opponent changes.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ho boy.
Corso none of my business but your profile says...you are in offseason mode....it seems you should change that?..but again its none of my business

Corso

Reaction score
Corso none of my business but your profile says...you are in offseason mode....it seems you should change that?..but again its none of my business
I can't because I don't give @Reality money any longer, from what I've been told.
No big deal. I don't care.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm more thinking, what if there is a catastrophic injury to a position, or two?
What if there is a REAL problem with the D, or the O scheme that gets exploited by, none other than the Jets.
Then the conversation about the next opponent changes.
corso--if what you say occurs I will lose perspective...and quite possibly be considered a danger to society...not the injury part... but if it turns out we are being "coached" inadequately ...then the gloves come off

kwcool619

Reaction score
This is something I've asked myself many times as well. He simply continues to check all of the boxes with the exception of a SB win (how many QBs actually do within their first 3 years?). I think those that have already decided Dak sucks will not relent on that for multiple reasons but mainly due to inability to admit being wrong.

The ones I know of are Ben Roethlisberger (2nd year) and Tom Brady (also 2nd Year).

Corso

Reaction score
corso--if what you say occurs I will lose perspective...and quite possibly be considered a danger to society...not the injury part... but if it turns out we are being "coached" inadequately ...then the gloves come off
I hope to not see, but also see this conflagration.
You with the gloves off?
ROWR!!!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't because I don't give @Reality money any longer, from what I've been told.
No big deal. I don't care.
oh so a chatter here needs to pay money to have feature of editing profile?....i dont like that at all

Corso

Reaction score
oh so a chatter here needs to pay money to have feature of editing profile?....i dont like that at all
Only what I've been told.

I may be totally inept at this Message Board game and can't figure out how to do it, but that's what I have been told.
Maybe I can be informed differently?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope to not see, but also see this conflagration.
You with the gloves off?
ROWR!!!
it seems one could hop the barrier at Jerry world and charge Garrett on the sideline before help comes....my issue is getting me and my wheelchair over the barrier..but if there is a will there is a way?

Corso

Reaction score
it seems one could hop the barrier at Jerry world and charge Garrett on the sideline before help comes....my issue is getting me and my wheelchair over the barrier..but if there is a will there is a way?
O...M...G...
You's a monstah!
I'm putting together a schematic of a completely "safe" wheelchair catapult system as we type!

You know: My father had a head injury when I was a young child (3). My father "died" that day.
He was in nursing homes until the day his body died. He was... functional, but not functional.

Towards the end, NASA gave him a wheelchair.
It was amazing! He escaped from 2 Nursing homes with it. Got to the highway. One place had to install laser alarms because of his escapades. The cops had to summon me since I was his legal guardian.
I still have that sucker.
Haven't thought about it in 10 years.