What NFC East rival team concerns you the most:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I think they improved their linebackers and secondary this offseason too.
They drafted Jamin Davis to start at OLB, but their strength is DL with Young, Payne, Allen and Sweat starting with good depth rotation as well.
WFT will be the challenge in the east and the hurdle if we are to advance.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The Giants are putting together a very nice roster.

Their question is obviously the QB, who I dont think is that great. They will be in a position to get a QB in next year's draft with that Bears pick, which is going to look at lot like the one Houston sent to Miami last season....top 5 (Bears have Dalton at QB and third toughest schedule). Watch and see.

In the end, I fully trust Garrett to hold the entire organization back. It's the least he can do for us.

In Washington, Fitz is going to get his yards, and the front seven is awesome, but they will begin to lose those guys by the time they can get a franchise QB in place.

Philly....lol...I don't care how many picks they accumulate, they will finish fourth for years to come, and they did plenty of it to themselves.

Bottom line is Dallas ought to be dominating this division over this period of time, but they arent.

Havic

Reaction score
Commanders. They have a good defense and some pieces on offense. Only really lacking a QB, but they will give us problems

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I suppose the Giants are the scariest right now because they have a lot of weapons on offense and their defense is pretty good too. It all depends on their offensive line and QB.

The WFT is scary because of that defense. Those defensive linemen will be maturing pretty soo and that could make their DL the best in the league. But like NY, Washington has some issues with their offensive line - and QB.

The sneaky good team could be the Eagles. I am not sold on Hurts, but the Eagles have a lot of speed on offense. And their defense is always tough. If they solve their secondary problems, the could sneak up on a lot of teams.

I guess what I am saying is, with the Cowboys defensive problems, every team is scary.
They are all saying and thinking the same about the Cowboys.
The NFC has been and seems to be holding steady as just everyone here just stay as competitive as is required within the confined boundaries of our own very special ed program called the NFC east.
Does that just seem so odd that no team in this division couldnt take advantage of the overall weak situation and just dominate this division> nobody?
Now everyone in the NFC east just getting a little bit better,, stay in line, dont get ahead... its crazy when you think about the missed opportunities every team in this division has tossed in the trash.

Creeper

Reaction score
They are all saying and thinking the same about the Cowboys.
The NFC has been and seems to be holding steady as just everyone here just stay as competitive as is required within the confined boundaries of our own very special ed program called the NFC east.
Does that just seem so odd that no team in this division couldnt take advantage of the overall weak situation and just dominate this division> nobody?
Now everyone in the NFC east just getting a little bit better,, stay in line, dont get ahead... its crazy when you think about the missed opportunities every team in this division has tossed in the trash.

This is probably true. We don't think of how other teams perceive the Cowboys, but I am pretty sure when they look at Dallas they think of the horrible defense and how that means there is always a chance for them to win. I mean aren;t we doing the same thing with the Giants offense? And even more so, the Eagles?

The NFC East is still a very flawed division but it will be an interesting year because the Saints have to overcome the loss of Brees, The Packers are dealing with the ARod situation. The Seahawks have a similar problem after all the chatter about Russell Wilson. I know the Bucs won last year, but I wasn't convinced they were a great team.