What NFC East rival team concerns you the most:

MikeB80

Reaction score
You'll still be the guy who was crowing about the guy who then went out an threw for 11 TDs. I can't help that you didn't learn your lesson. You're obsessed with the Giants and make more posts about the Giants than you do the Cowboys. You also make up things about me so I'm sure you can appreciate me doing the same to you. But I understand being kind of slow is common for hypocrites

hey did you find any conclusive evidence yet? You better get to the bottom of this, it’s important.

more personal insults also. Cool.

If you want to step up to the plate and be a big time fan I will happily sell you my psl.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
hey did you find any conclusive evidence yet? You better get to the bottom of this, it’s important.

more personal insults also. Cool.

If you want to step up to the plate and be a big time fan I will happily sell you my psl.
You realize you insulted me first right? For the crime of counting Daniel Jones TDs. So offensive to you since you're a Giants cheerleader. You know they went 6-10 right?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
They have been to or won super bowls with

Phil Simms (Way better than perception of him)
Jeff Hostetler
Kerry Collins
Eli Manning (Hall of Famer)

The New York Giants organization is about Defense, Toughness and Fundamentals. They were lacking all this since Coughlin left. It looks like it is back judging from last year. Now they have improved their roster. Sure feels like the giants are rebuilding for the THIRD time since Dallas has won a road playoff game or a championship.

Gee I wonder why.

Calling The Giants roster "Poo" shows the ignorance of the OP.

They have a head coach the players love and a defensive coordinator on his way to being a head coach soon. They added talent in free agency and have high picks in the draft just like Dallas.

They look to be on their way to success to me and Dallas looks to be heading to a dead end.

To me if Barkely comes back as good as he was before they win the division

Look ma, this Dunning Kruger model only gets in his feelings when his precious Giants are attacked. I think they call that a coincidence

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You're obsessed with defending the 6-10 Giants going so far as to think they are going to win a Superbowl. You have admitted to hating every aspect of the 6-10 Cowboys. You're an easy mark and I've made you. Sorry you're not capable of trolling without it being obvious.

MikeB80

Reaction score
You're obsessed with defending the 6-10 Giants going so far as to think they are going to win a Superbowl. You have admitted to hating every aspect of the 6-10 Cowboys. You're an easy mark and I've made you. Sorry you're not capable of trolling without it being obvious.

you are not a very good detective. I live in north texas, I am a season ticket holder and have been a fan of the team since the early 80’s.

but please keep questioning it. Yes I have said many times I hate this current group of guys and this coaching staff.

also, I am a ver knowledgeable nfl fan in general and love the history of the game and yes the giants are one of the leagues best franchises and a division rival so yes I know a lot about them and talk about them a lot.

I also really love their defensive coordinator Patrick graham.

does this make me a giants fan. Umm no. But please keep liking my old posts. It’s fun to read them.

Creeper

Reaction score
I suppose the Giants are the scariest right now because they have a lot of weapons on offense and their defense is pretty good too. It all depends on their offensive line and QB.

The WFT is scary because of that defense. Those defensive linemen will be maturing pretty soo and that could make their DL the best in the league. But like NY, Washington has some issues with their offensive line - and QB.

The sneaky good team could be the Eagles. I am not sold on Hurts, but the Eagles have a lot of speed on offense. And their defense is always tough. If they solve their secondary problems, the could sneak up on a lot of teams.

I guess what I am saying is, with the Cowboys defensive problems, every team is scary.

MikeB80

Reaction score
You can't run away from your posts little Mikey. You think the Giants are on their way to a Superbowl. You're a Giants troll and I'm your huckleberry all season

I am A not a giants fan and B no one from the east is sniffing a super bowl. Good luck finding anybody who thinks the giants or anyone else are.

And as far as huckleberry? You are wrong so far about everything. I literally have discussed selling my seat with other fans on this website.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Mmkq
you are not a very good detective. I live in north texas, I am a season ticket holder and have been a fan of the team since the early 80’s.

but please keep questioning it. Yes I have said many times I hate this current group of guys and this coaching staff.

also, I am a ver knowledgeable nfl fan in general and love the history of the game and yes the giants are one of the leagues best franchises and a division rival so yes I know a lot about them and talk about them a lot.

I also really love their defensive coordinator Patrick graham.

does this make me a giants fan. Umm no. But please keep liking my old posts. It’s fun to read them.
It's quite comedic and it's very obvious. The Giants are a terrible franchise. They're reality is what you trolls think Dallas is. Their QB is bottom 5 and will be a backup after next season. 11 TDs! And you still got pompoms

MikeB80

Reaction score
Mmkq

It's quite comedic and it's very obvious. The Giants are a terrible franchise. They're reality is what you trolls think Dallas is. Their QB is bottom 5 and will be a backup after next season. 11 TDs! And you still got pompoms

i could without question prove who I am a fan of and what kind of fan I am but I don’t want to go down that road.

so honestly think whatever you want.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd go Giants, WFT, Eagles unless shooting yourselves in the foot counts then Cowboys tops my list.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
i could without question prove who I am a fan of and what kind of fan I am but I don’t want to go down that road.

so honestly think whatever you want.
I think you were pimping Daniel Jones before his 11 Td season

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
It’s Washington for me. I also think they’re lying in the weeds for any of the disgruntled quarterbacks and if they get one, look out!
Yeppers on this.

Washington is such a cesspool of crime and immorality that Deshaun Watson would fit right in. Washington would become an instant risk to challenge for a SB.

AR wants some team out west.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Two things we are assured:

1. The prettiest girl isn't always prom queen, and
2. The team with the most talent doesn't always win the division.

I said last year Washington and NY were headed in the right direction with their coaching hires.
I think that's still true since both have coaches with distinct plans of getting blue collar players who shut up and do their job.
These two aren't going to roll over for anybody.

Sirianni in Philly, is an outlier. Started in KC, moved to the Chargers, and the last three OC for the Colts. 28-20 in the last 3 years with 2 playoff appearances so he knows something, even if it all comes from the AFC side. It would make sense if he worked under Andy Reid, but he left after 2012 (for the Chargers gig) while Andy came to KC in 2013.

And of course, Dallas is the pretty girl, most talented team. They should win the division if they can find some killer instinct.

quickccc

Reaction score
Yeppers on this.

Washington is such a cesspool of crime and immorality that Deshaun Watson would fit right in. Washington would become an instant risk to challenge for a SB.

AR wants some team out west.

at least i didn't have to worry about Washington being able to trade up to draft a highly regarded QB prospect as a future star. - they want to keep the status quo there, ....
ditto with Philly comfortably staying with Hurts.

nobody

Reaction score
The Cowboys concern me most. They beat themselves better than anyone can. If they don't beat themselves, this division is theirs.