Video: What Peter King learned at Dallas Cowboys camp | NBC Sports

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i don't think any thing he said was breaking news or any thing like that right now no one knows who the best team is or what is going to happen the nfl and the playoff teams change every year

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But people who are ignoring the buzz around Tony Pollard are being foolish. This isn’t just Jerry running his mouth; it’s every writer who is covering camp, it’s Gil Brandt, it’s real football men.
https://sports.yahoo.com/kyle-brandt-dallas-cowboys-running-135335092.html

Players also speak very highly of Pollard.

Dak raved about him in interviews.

Dak said he almost always knows the answer when asked a question about the scheme/playbook and if he does not know an answer that he'll definitely know if ask him the same question against the next day.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
“Slay the dragon that is the Philadelphia Eagles” LOL

We were 2-0 against them last year moron

I kind of thought the same thing. Philly hasn't been consistently in our way during Garrett's career as head coach. Garrett's dragon has the playoffs.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well now we can all rest easy. I'll sleep better tonight knowing Zeke isn't needed to win football games. Remind me again what are record was while he missed those 5 games...2-3? Trust me I realize a lot can happen between now and week #1. Just didn't realize Pete King was the new Ed Werder.:thumbup:
It would help if you got the suspension games correct and the record correct which you got both wrong

Techsass

Reaction score
I was wondering why there were stairs locked in a cage. I just took another look. I'm absolutely confused by the locking cage door that you can seemingly just walk around, to get to the steps, the purpose of which I don't know.
I was getting pretty curious with all of the stalking comments, but you & your stairway are what finally broke me down & made me watch.

Now that I've watched it, that dang stairway is what struck me as the most intriguing part of the entire video. What the ? is that short stairway for?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Zeke see's these kind of reports all the time. Don't kid yourself. Zeke is starting to sweat Pollard taking his job. I really find King the most credible and has maintained some pretty good connections in certain NFL circles. This story matters.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Exactly, the games from 2017 that people point to saying Dak can't play without Zeke is before Amari Cooper got here and with Scott Linehan as coordinator. The offense would be ran differently this year even if Zeke was in camp.
They keep talking about the 6 game stretch in 17 but not a single receiver is on this team. Cooper, Gallup, Cobb and Austin didn't play a single snap in 17 and Jarwin/Shultz didn't play either.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
What the crap does Peter mean by "finally slay the dragon that is the Philadelphia Eagles and win the division." Has he been asleep the past three or four years? In the last three years we've won the division twice and swept them last year. I guess at his age the short term memory tends to fade quickly.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Been saying this for weeks....

-Ajayi/Pollard > Zeke...got no problem moving on from the knuck dragging buffoon.

-Garrett is gone if we don't make the playoffs...and make a deep run.

-Think Wittten is a progress stopper for Jarwin & Schultz..but knowing how Kellen loves TE depth...and uses everybody...getting Witten back will be beneficial.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Since Dak/Zeke were drafted, Dallas is 4-2 against Philly, 5-1 against Washington and 4-2 against New York with 2 division titles.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well now we can all rest easy. I'll sleep better tonight knowing Zeke isn't needed to win football games. Remind me again what are record was while he missed those 5 games...2-3? Trust me I realize a lot can happen between now and week #1. Just didn't realize Pete King was the new Ed Werder.:thumbup:
4-3 without Zeke.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, Garret's bar this year is to sit "atop the division" and slay the Philadelphis Eagles....... didn't that just happen last year?

I think Peter King should seriously consider retiring.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Exactly, the games from 2017 that people point to saying Dak can't play without Zeke is before Amari Cooper got here and with Scott Linehan as coordinator. The offense would be ran differently this year even if Zeke was in camp.

Didn't you know? Dak in his 2nd season in the NFL should be able to carry the team and take us to the championship game with Beasley as his best WR, practice squad TE's, a banged up Oline, and a conservative, predictable offense of Garretts that lacks going deep. Dak should be able to put up 5000 yards and 40 TD's or he sucks and we should move on. LOL

JBond

Reaction score

I wish we had a QB that is not reliant on everyone else and instead raised the play of everyone else. Dak - Zeke = disaster.