What player do you want at 26?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Sanders is one of the only guys I absolutely do not want

Kills zero birds with one wasted stone
Fair enough. Let’s agree to disagree. Our LB corps is brutal at worst, marginal at best when LVE isn’t hurt.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Broderick Jones. in a few years we would have a top 5 LT and a top 5 RT. Also lets us move Steele for draft pick/s

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Sanders is one of the only guys I absolutely do not want

Kills zero birds with one wasted stone
Hog fan here. Sanders was helpful at the college level last year, but DO NOT pick him. He'll be an average NFL player at best.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind taking Steve Avila -- a bit bold for the #1 pick but he'll likely be gone by #58. Otherwise, Jahmyr Gibbs would please me in round one, or possibly, Zack Charbonnet in the 2nd, if we trade up some.

Last edited:

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Darnell Washington @ 26, Zac Charbonnet in the second would give us so much versatility in our run game

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
For me it’s Drew Sanders. Kills 2 birds with one stone. Can play LB or DE.

Drew Sanders would make our blitz packages nasty.

Plus you could line up him and Parsons on the edge and do all kinds of Zone blitz stuff because both can edge rush or play LB.

Sanders might make Parsons a better player and cause big problems for Offensive Linemen identifying the rush.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
michael mayer,te-notre dame.
♧☆.
I don’t want a Jason Witten style of TE.

If we’re interested in TE then getting a Sam Laporte in round 2 is not going to be a big difference than Michael Mayer and Laporte might end up being better because he can get down field.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
I don’t want a Jason Witten style of TE.

If we’re interested in TE then getting a Sam Laporte in round 2 is not going to be a big difference than Michael Mayer and Laporte might end up being better because he can get down field.
Yah - that guy SUCKED.