What position and who in first round

cowboybish

Reaction score
What position do you think we will draft with the first pick and who do you think it will be?

kskboys

Reaction score
What we should take: LB or DT

What we'll take: WR or CB.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is hard to look beyond LT. However, if one of the top WR drop I could easily see them taking a receiver - not my choice, just what I think the FO might do.

Last edited:

J817

Reaction score
It will be LT. There is no debate in my mind. Tyler will stay at guard and they will use pick 24 to replace Tyron.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
If we can somehow land Troy Fautanu LT/LG from Washington, and get a center in the 4th that would solidify our line. Dude is a monster. Then Dak won't have any excuses, and if he stinks it up the next QB won't suffer with horrible OL play after we move on from Dak.

Havic

Reaction score
My thoughts are we trade out of the 1st, pick up an extra 2nd + another pick. With two picks now in the 2nd round we grab OT and then a Center.
R3 - LB
R4 - RB

75boyz

Reaction score
MLB, DT or OT.

Which order and which names I'm not sure of right now. But those should be the first 3 draft pick positions.

Unless an actual QB fell to us at 24.
And we began an actual all in for the future.
That would change everything.

nycowboyfan

Reaction score
If we stay put in the first. A center. Im
Hoping we trade down in the first and the second. Grab a couple of extra picks. In rounds 2-4. We have a bunch of holes to fill.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What position do you think we will draft with the first pick and who do you think it will be?
OL and I don’t know who it will be. I’m sure the Cowboys will be looking at centers. The team appears to be looking to move on from Biadasz. With Tyron Smith likely gone OL is a need. We need to get better upfront especially with run blocking.

Last edited:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'd love to trade down into the early 2nd round and maybe go LB, but I think we end up staying at 24 and going OT.

bandfan

Reaction score
I thought we were supposed to always go for BPA no questions asked. I heard on here that drafting for need was the way to the poorhouse...

cnuball21

Reaction score
At this point we’ve essentially forced ourselves into drafting for need…again. So OT IMO.

It’s hard to rank all the 1st rounders but I’ll throw out Tyler Guyton.