What RB will we take?

J-man

Reaction score
Benson or Brooks in rd 2 could very well be on JJ's to do list. I really like Allen and Shipley. If we could get either of them in rd3 I think it'd be a home run.

rambo2

Reaction score
I am willing to bet we do something like

1 - Tyler Guyton
2 - Jonathan Brooks
3 - Tez Walker
4 - Blake Fisher

100% it’s Brooks in round 2 if he is there.
Are you trading back in round 1 to gain that 4th round pick? They really need a defensive tackle.

jsb357

Reaction score
If the past is any indication of the future the one with the most "X" and/or Instagram followers.

Carson

Reaction score
Are you trading back in round 1 to gain that 4th round pick? They really need a defensive tackle.
I’m sure they will make a move or two to gain a few picks.

I just don’t like guessing making random draft picks. But I am pretty sold and solid on these 4 will wear the star. Trevin Wallace as well

1942willys

Reaction score
I see no reason to use anything but a late third for one; use those comp pics and bundle everything and get a fourth and use that; I want our first three picks to be really important and RB to be blunt is not as important as Tackle, Center, LB or DT.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What RB will we take? Which round?
I think we're going to take Jonathan Brooks because he will slip some from where he would have been drafted if he had not blown his ACL. He perfectly fits what Dallas likes to do in the second round, get a player whose value dropped because of some reason that can be "fixed." Jaylon Smith (injury), Randy Gregory (dopehead), Kelvin Joseph (character), etc.

The back we should take if he's there in the second round is Trey Benson.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think we're going to take Jonathan Brooks because he will slip some from where he would have been drafted if he had not blown his ACL. He perfectly fits what Dallas likes to do in the second round, get a player whose value dropped because of some reason that can be "fixed." Jaylon Smith (injury), Randy Gregory (dopehead), Kelvin Joseph (character), etc.

The back we should take if he's there in the second round is Trey Benson.
I like Benson at 56.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I really don't know why ppl fawn over Brooks. Am I crazy that I don't see some elite runner?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why take a RB when you have Dowdle and Deuce?

Lean on your amazing depth.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Brooks would be the Cowboys special, but it's difficult to know what kind of RBs this team actually likes.

Pollard was a day-3 Kellen Moore pick that turned out really well, and Zeke got a lot of seemingly Jerry-driven playing time even once he was washed. And other than those two, we haven't even looked funny at an RB.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
A lot of things pointing to Brooks:
  • Team doctor performed the surgeon.
  • Owner's grandson is a WR at Texas
  • Jones are selling hope and (a healthy) Brooks is one of the biggest offensive weapons in this draft
  • No accountability if picks goes poorly

Personally, I want Isaac Guerendo if the team can acquire a 4th and Guerendo is available.

I'm a USC guy so I love Marshawn Lloyd but he's going 3rd round and he randomly fumbles the ball.

ccb04

Reaction score
Attempt to trade down a bit in the 2nd for a 4th ... then take Benson, Wright, or Brooks (pending medicals).

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think Brooks in the 2nd (blue plate special), but I do prefer to take some healthy RBs later in the draft because a RB isn't going to fix this team's problems.