What RBs over Zeke

cowboybish

Reaction score
The league has many good backs but which ones would you rather have on our team than “feed me”?

BHendri5

Reaction score
You people are stupid, none of those RBs are better than Zeke but what they do have or had was a better offensive line than Zeke. Did y’all see what Henry did today? Nothing, the ravens defense won the line of scrimmage and Henry looked just like Zeke today

CWR

Reaction score
I would do disgustingly unforgivable things to have Chubb or Henry over Zeke, but mainly Chubb.

Hoping Zeke takes his off-season routine a little more seriously this year because this past season certainly had to be humbling for him.

Zeke always looks to be in great shape imo. I honestly believe the training staff needs to lean him out and work on recapturing his speed. They built a suit of armor and while its made him durable it has cost him a lot of explosion.

CWR

Reaction score
Its all about the cap. Currently Zeke is under producing, which make a lot of other situations more favorable.

ghst187

Reaction score
The only real problem with Zeke is his contract. (And his off-field brain)
He’s a pretty good back, not worth his contract but...impact player with a healthy OL and QB. Can he be replaced with a draft pick, probably, mostly at least. There are always good RBs every draft.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You people are stupid, none of those RBs are better than Zeke but what they do have or had was a better offensive line than Zeke. Did y’all see what Henry did today? Nothing, the ravens defense won the line of scrimmage and Henry looked just like Zeke today
But even when Zeke had an offensive line, he never looked as good as Henry. If you disagree, point me to 99 yard TD runs, 200 yard games, or a 2k season.