What receiver would you pick

buck8822

Reaction score
I like what Sutton brings, but 19 needs to be a linebacker. If Sutton is there in the 2nd great. But my receiver wish list would be in no certain order.
Sutton, DJ Moore, Hamilton, Lazard, St. Brown, Washington

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like what Sutton brings, but 19 needs to be a linebacker. If Sutton is there in the 2nd great. But my receiver wish list would be in no certain order.
Sutton, DJ Moore, Hamilton, Lazard, St. Brown, Washington

Sutton, Chark, and James Washington.

I feel like we could move back and still get Sutton which I like if we're going to get a WR.

Chark and Washington are guys that Garrett can just tell to run down field every play and it actually plays to their strength. They compliment our run game.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I'm not smart enough to know who is the best, but in the Dallas Offense it seems that Courtland Sutton fits the mold of the X receiver much more than the the other guys at the top of the draft. Ridley might have a hard time lining up on the LOS where the DBs can jam him. Moore could probably acclimate more than Ridley, but would probably be maximized of he moves around.

tm1119

Reaction score
Give me Gallup in the 3rd and Tre’Quan Smith in the 4th. Would be a makeover for our wr Corp and we can concentrate on more important positions

Billyd

Reaction score
first round Ridley or Moore
Second round Chark
Third round Gallup
Fourth or later Cedrick Wilson

CHARK is not even a second..I looked at him and he is raw, and weak in fundamentals..His speed and heigth is his rating, and his skill is not congruent. THIS opinion was from a analyst who watched him play last few years.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Breaking them down in groups and how I like them

DJ Moore
Calvin Ridley

Anthony Miller
Courtland Sutton
Christian Kirk
James Washington

EQ ST Brown
DJ Chark
Michael Gallup
DeSean Hamilton

Allen Lazzard
KeKe Coutee
TreQuan Smith

Antonio Callaway (would be higher but his off the field concerns drop him way down for me)

Last edited:

Billyd

Reaction score
1. Ridley

DJ Moore
Calvin Ridley

Anthony Miller
Courtland Sutton
Christian Kirk
James Washington

EQ ST Brown
DJ Chark
Michael Gallup
DeSean Hamilton

Allen Lazzard
KeKe Coutee
TreQuan Smith

Antonio Callaway (would be higher but his off the field concerns drop him way down for me)

Perfect Bro..What he said^

Billyd

Reaction score

DJ Moore
Calvin Ridley

Anthony Miller
Courtland Sutton
Christian Kirk
James Washington

EQ ST Brown
DJ Chark
Michael Gallup
DeSean Hamilton

Allen Lazzard
KeKe Coutee
TreQuan Smith

I think Moore's a notch above any of them as a prospect.

He has sneaky skill. Him and Washington are wildcards in that respect..I like him because he is the antithesis of what we usually draft..If Jerry gets ignant and makes em take Moore if avail, i hope he can block for the RG!! Lol

Pants

Reaction score
Love Moore, I like Sutton next, then St Brown and Washington. But, I wouldn’t want any of them at #19