James Washington

EQ ST Brown
DJ Chark
Michael Gallup
DeSean Hamilton

Allen Lazzard
KeKe Coutee
TreQuan Smith

Antonio Callaway (would be higher but his off the field concerns drop him way down for me)

Love and agree how you tiered them. I would add Cedrick Wilson to the third group. You have them about how I would stack them but at the same time honestly i wouldn’t even draft Kirk, Washington, Chark, Hamilton, or the last two. Anthony Miller would be my top Wr prize but not until 50. I would only consider Moore or Ridley after a short trade down in 1.

buck8822

Reaction score
St Brown in the 3rd and Lazard with a comp pick would be nice. Both guys over 6'4

Aven8

Reaction score
I've been on record for awhile now for Sutton and Washington. People are underestimating Washington for sure. The tape and stats don't lie. Best deep ball WR I've seen in a decade at least. If we could snag he and Vea I would consider the draft a success.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
if its in the 1st....Ridley,Sutton.
2nd...James Washington,Christian Kirk.
3rd...Daesean Hamilton,Penn St
5th...Daurice Fountain,Marcell Ateman

I like Washington a lot. I was at The Alamo Bowl when he absolutely abused Awuzie all night long. They have Chido on him in single coverage. 9 catches for 171 yards.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I like Washington a lot. I was at The Alamo Bowl when he absolutely abused Awuzie all night long. They have Chido on him in single coverage. 9 catches for 171 yards.
Im a Sooner....Im glad Washington aint there anymore.
Tremendous player.
strong.
tough.
physical.
excellent hands.
he'll be a helluva player.

oh,yeah....BOOMER!!!!

jday

Reaction score
I like what Sutton brings, but 19 needs to be a linebacker. If Sutton is there in the 2nd great. But my receiver wish list would be in no certain order.
Sutton, DJ Moore, Hamilton, Lazard, St. Brown, Washington
Anthony Miller's is my #1 partially because he can be had day 2. I'd like a linebacker in the first too, but overall I'd prefer trenches on either side of the ball. Both units are a piece away from being dominant...if they could address the missing pieces on both sides, all of there other perceived holes of a sudden become less talent-dependent.