What should the Cowboys do about the QB position going forward?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yes sir. This agent is going for all he can get and it’s what you want him to do. But they can only pay so much. And the offer going back to last year was fair. He was offered goffs guaranteed money and Wilson’s per year average. Both of those QB has been to a SB. His agent saw that he was the most wanted FA this offseason and was going to high. Dak seemed to be a team guy and leader. Can this agent and take 37-38 next year with a fat bonus check and move on. I hope they run that agent out of the NFL.
Todd France is just doing his job. I remember back when Dak changed agents I knew he wanted to break the bank. He kept saying he was not going to take any discounts and started talking about he’s not Tom Brady. Dak wants to be treated like Romo, can’t win anything but thinks he should be paid like one of the best. The Joneses have offered to make this man king of the city. They offered to make him the king of Dallas with the best weapons in the business. France is a hard ***. I remember he had Donald holdout until they made him the highest paid defensive player in the NFL. Dak would have not signed the tag until the first game if the Cowboys did not sign Dalton. I am just going to enjoy next season. I hope Dak has a Joe Flacco like run but I hate to say it but Jason Whitlock was right about him.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The most reliable way to find a decent QB is through the draft. But we better hope Jerry isn’t pulling his usual stupid QB draft evaluation shenanigans. Remember Jerry wanted to draft Johnny Manziel, Paxton Lynch and Connor Cook. Jerry is not a good judge of QB talent.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I thought most of Prescott's critics wanted him to play on the tag.