News: What TB fans are saying about week 1 game with Dallas

ESisback

Reaction score
OIP.b_wWloVN269PwN_duIA7gAHaEA
OIP.fcuG2O8xf2b3IKbG1gsacwHaHu
Youre right it does:lmao:

Jeff Daniels said they laughed a lot during filming!

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Outside of Dallas nobody really fears Dak’s ability on the football field.

It’s about half the Cowboys fan base who thinks he is something he is not while the rest of us live in reality.

He’s solid. That’s about it.

Solid is good enough if the rest of the team is solid as well. We have a lot of rookies who need experience, but some of them have talent to burn. By mid season they'll be more than solid, and making life tough for their opponents.
Meantime, they just might surprise a few teams.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Oh no.

Fans of a team that is fresh off a Super Bowl win is talking smack against our team that has not won anything in the last two and a half decades.

I guess they have the right.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So who do you think will win?

I think the Cowboys definitely have a shot I will say that. Brady can start out the season a little sluggish. With Moore, we finally have an OC that will cook things up so there is a chance that offense could just go ballistic.

But the safe money is on Tampa.

catiii

Reaction score
They are going to hate Parsons for what he does to Brady
I stand behind this post. Brady's Achilles heel is being askeered of people in his face about to pound him. Of course, he'll have the refs ready to throw a flag just because Parson's "threatened" him even if he doesn't touch him. "Taunting 15 yards on Parsons!" "But ref I didn't say anything!!!!!" "Doesn't matter you looked scary and we can't have that!!! Another 15 yards for scaring the ref!!!"

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"their fans are awesome not like the homer crybabies here"
lol. sarcasm 3 2 1... time for the crying.

kevm3

Reaction score
I really need to see the 1s next week to determine what I think of this team. As of right now, the offense is awful with our backup qbs. The defense has been decent. I really have no idea what to expect of this team this year. On paper we have talent, but whether that will be reflected on field remains to be seen.