CFZ What team do you want in the 1st round?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly don't care. Pros and cons for each team.

I just hope it's not a night game. Sitting around all day for those sucks.

quickccc

Reaction score
i'd want the playoff team with the less competitive losing record but allowed in playoff based off NFL wanting a number of teams in playoff ...period
- a scrub team like Carolina or ATL

But lets be realistic ... that Wild Card face off is very likely gonna be Brady and the Bucs, ..and let's face it , we just do not beat tom Brady ..

. One and Done !! :confused:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
After seeing this team lately, do not trust them against the Goat especially if they get the ball last for the win. Give me Carolina and then have to wonder if this D could stop Sam D.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Not sure I want Brady...... dude has never lost to Dallas. And the way this team is playing right now he will destroy them.

rags747

Reaction score
Bucs would be the easiest matchup as they are pretty bad this year.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
After seeing this team lately, do not trust them against the Goat especially if they get the ball last for the win. Give me Carolina and then have to wonder if this D could stop Sam D.
I'm scared if the panthers they play smashmouth football and tough defense. Teams like that have had out number recently. I can't just see it now foreman rushing for 150 and dak throwing a few picks.

csirl

Reaction score
Tampa Bay. They've a losing record and are mediocre.

rambo2

Reaction score
So we are pretty well set for the 5th seed. However if they keep this downfall with the defense not playing well, and Dak keeps up the INT's and Moore continues to be an idiot. We may get the 6th seed.

6th seed gets a trip to SF, unless the Vikings falter and SF moves ahead of them, then we go to Minnesota.

Most likely though.

With the NFCS pretty wide open, as Carolina fell to the Steelers or they would be tied with TB.

So any team can win that division. Who do you want to play?

At TB, where Brady has our number, and TB looked better yesterday, until the 3rd quarter and the turnovers they fell apart.

At Carolina, who seems to be an up and down team.

At Atlanta, who lost to NO or they could have been tied with TB. Atlanta also up and down, but now have a rookie QB playing.

At NO, which if the win the division it hurts the Eagles draft pick a lot. And they too seem to be an up and down team. Would you want to play a playoff game in the Super Dome?
They probably will be the 5th spot and will get a bad Tampa team.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I don't fear any team in the NFL if this team shows up and plays its game. The team I fear the most is the Dallas Cowboys.. because that dumpster fire that showed up down the stretch yesterday could show up at any moment. And if it does it doesn't matter who they're playing.. they will lose..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So we are pretty well set for the 5th seed. However if they keep this downfall with the defense not playing well, and Dak keeps up the INT's and Moore continues to be an idiot. We may get the 6th seed.

6th seed gets a trip to SF, unless the Vikings falter and SF moves ahead of them, then we go to Minnesota.

Most likely though.

With the NFCS pretty wide open, as Carolina fell to the Steelers or they would be tied with TB.

So any team can win that division. Who do you want to play?

At TB, where Brady has our number, and TB looked better yesterday, until the 3rd quarter and the turnovers they fell apart.

At Carolina, who seems to be an up and down team.

At Atlanta, who lost to NO or they could have been tied with TB. Atlanta also up and down, but now have a rookie QB playing.

At NO, which if the win the division it hurts the Eagles draft pick a lot. And they too seem to be an up and down team. Would you want to play a playoff game in the Super Dome?
tampa. they have injuries. we have injuries. their offense is struggling. our defense is struggling. it gives us the best chance.

my second choice would be getting 7th seed and playing the vikings.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not sure it’s going to matter who we get in the first round the Cowboys haven’t won a road playoff game since the 1992 NFC title game. We’ve been 0-4 in road playoff games since. Dak has become an INT waiting to happen, and our defense has fallen apart.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Doesn’t really matter to me. There are no easy games in the playoffs and our biggest opponent is the Cowboys themselves. We can beat anyone or lose to anyone. I’m just not feeling good right now and the team has three more games to get it fixed.