CFZ What team do you want in the 1st round?

raven55

Reaction score
does it really matter this team is 1 and done no matter what. a qb that throw interception like handing out halloween candy a defense that whiffs on tackles, a secondary that is uncoordinated and gives up throws all day and looks like a deer in the head lights when even the qb is not that good. so the rest of the teams in the playoffs are licking there chops for a team that shouldn't even be in the playoffs

Motorola

Reaction score
Bucs would be the easiest matchup as they are pretty bad this year.
Tampa Bay 6-8; Point Differential -41
Carolina 5-9; PD -38
New Orleans 5-9; PD -29
Atlanta 5-9; PD -27

ATL 4-3 home record, the other 3 NFC South teams are 4-4
TB has 2 wins on the road, the other three have one each

Division and conference records to date -
Falcons 1-4 and 4-6
Saints 2-3 and 4-6
Panthers 3-1 and 4-5
Buccaneers 3-1 and 6-3

Motorola

Reaction score
Tampa Bay. They've a losing record and are mediocre.
And their division rivals also have losing records and are just as mediocre.
Bottom line: If Dallas wins enough during the last three games to become the fifth seed - they go on the road in the wildcard round to play the NFC South winner. Right now -
Bucs 6-8
Panrhers, Saints, and Falcons 5-9.

ghst187

Reaction score
Carolina easily. They have a really shot at overtaking Tampa and play head to head in two weeks but the problem is they are one game back and play Detroit next week while Tampa gets Arizona. They could be two games behind by the time they play Tampa.

starfan1

Reaction score
in terms of match ups the niners would be the toughest match up. The NFC is wide open because every team has warts. Id love nothing more than to send tom brady home. Then we are going to the eagles but heck we almost won at gtheir place with cooper rush

morat1959

Reaction score
Tampa Bay. They are not good. If we lose to them. Then maybe it's time to trade all assets for draft picks, fire the entire coaching staff and start fresh...
How many times has this been said the last 26 years?

Bagman

Reaction score
Who do I want in the Wildcard round? Austin Peay or Prairie View would be ok, I guess.

JustChip

Reaction score
Well, if I had my druthers, I’d take the Eagles team or the 49ers team. Either team is demonstrably better.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Tampa Brady. If we can't exorcise our Rodger's demon, then give us Brady.